• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Infinity Train

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Anyone else here checked out that new Cartoon Network show called "Infinity Train"? It's a Miniseries
and in the last five days, they showed all 10 episodes of it. A second season is already confirmed. It's
definitely a show that I would recommend if you didn't watch it yet. It has charming characters, an
interesting story, combined with a kinda dark tune. They also talked about topics where other kids
shows may not talk about that often, which I really like.

For those who watched the show, what is your opinion on Infinity Train? Did you like it? Who is your
favorite character? And would you continue watching it if another season coming out?

I watched it! Its soooo awesome! Favorite character is tulip! Shes kinda like me. Im hooked on it now, so i would watch it. Did u watch amphibia on disney channel? They might cancel it nuuuuu!

Last edited:
I’ve sadly only had a chance to see the first episode, but I’d been waiting for that show for over a year. Glad to hear it’s well liked! So far I, as expected, like the style and think the characters and plot are pretty engaging. Curious to see where it goes once I have more time!

The other show I’m eager to continue is Summer Camp Island—have you watched that one?

The other show I?m eager to continue is Summer Camp Island?have you watched that one?
I only watched a few clips of Summer Camp Island so far and at the moment, I really like Susie. If have
some free time I'm gonna start watching more of it.

Back