• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I haven't seen tonights episode but im excited. Katya better not have been eliminated. Im avoiding spoilers rn so ill comment later~

Wow late to the party but still #TeamTati for life even with all this riggedness ugh hate this top 4

I need to catch up, last episode I watched was where they were all talking trash after Alyssa got voted off then the mirror turned into a window. XD Love this show so much, trying to avoid spoilers, I'll see if my boyfriend wants to catch up with me tomorrow.

“you sure talk a big game for someone who got 13th place in a 12 person season”

gagged.

I want to audition someday and get onto the show with a goal to represent the autistic community and show that I don’t let it stand in my way and to be a positive role model that so many autistic kids desperately need. I want to at least make it to Snatch Game and win by impersonating Yoko Ono. I’ve been practicing and researching her mannerisms and actions for years now. I think that I can make RuPaul laugh with my antics and I have been coming up with comebacks to different questions that I feel like I might be asked and I have a super secret surprise joke that I plan on doing once we start playing the game 5hat I think will secure a Challenge win as it would be unexpected to most people but still very much in character for Yoko and something she has done a few times. My look for Yoko would be based on the famous white dress and sun hat photo of her and John. I even managed to find a large white sun hat. Now I just need white thigh boots and a really long black straight wig and white dress.

Back