• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

RuPaul's Drag Race

Aw, I can't watch this yet, I have to wait to watch it with my bf. These comments are killing me though, lol. Can't waitttt

violet is my last hope :,(

Violet has to take the title. She has a lot to offer and is way more polished. Plus Violet can do some much with that title compared to crybaby Ginger. This episode has me in tears. Kennedy should've went home her lipsync was horrible but those moves weren't. Katya should've stayed because she capture the essence of the song. Yeah I'm done

Last edited:
The stream died before I got to the judges critiques. The stream couldn't handle how many critiques were on their way.

I absolutely lived for Kennedy's lip sync... Her sister Sahara would be proud, God rest her soul.

tumblr_my9e8xDF6x1r3jqyco5_250.gif

..I'm pretty angry now omg

It's VERY likely that Katya will be MC now. They're pulling a DeLa Creme. I love her, but it makes me feel sad because there are other queens who deserve the title more than her- Fame, Max, JDF, etc.

Tsk tsk tsk..

Did love Pearl's story about her drag character though. Kind of similar to my story about my drag character.

If Pearl or Violet doesn't win then I'm convinced the show is rigged just so we could have a big queen. Violet to me is the clear winner of this season and if she doesn't get the crown then yeah I believe it's rigged.

Pearls art is sooo nice. I fell in love with her story about it.

Pearls dress on the "ugly" eleganza thing could have been her Hello Kitty Dress, but in pastel pink lol

I wanna watch this so bad.

Watch it and become

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO BUT IM LIVING FOR VIOLET NOW. I loved her look so much!

TBH Pearl's runway was VERY underwhelming for me :( Like Michelle said, it's just a blanket wrapped around her and then belted. I felt like she could have done SO much more!

Watch it and become

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO BUT IM LIVING FOR VIOLET NOW. I loved her look so much!

TBH Pearl's runway was VERY underwhelming for me :( Like Michelle said, it's just a blanket wrapped around her and then belted. I felt like she could have done SO much more!

Same. I so thought she could've been super creative

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to see Violet lip sync.

An I just want Ginger to not win ;-;

I just want to see Violet lip sync.

Violet is an amazing lip syncer. Look up some of her videos on youtube. ***** even does the thing where you dance with the scarf things hanging from the ceiling while lip syncing. She's easily the most talented of the 4 remaining lol

Back