• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Ooh gurl, we got some Bitter Betties on here tonight.

Who??...

Not together, but they will be releasing music.

TBH I see music as a cheap way to stay relevant. Don't do it unless you can actually sing.

Or unless you're gonna put out an actually good quality song. I hear a lot of filler songs, or random parodies/covers.

I guess they all wouldn't keep doing it if it wasn't profitable, but I can't be bothered to keep up with these queen's "music" careers all the time.

Who??...

Or unless you're gonna put out an actually good quality song. I hear a lot of filler songs, or random parodies/covers.

I guess they all wouldn't keep doing it if it wasn't profitable, but I can't be bothered to keep up with these queen's "music" careers all the time.

The only ones I really keep up with are the ones I know who can actually sing- Willam, Courtney, Manila (Although she autotunes too much imo) and Adore.

Together?!

Umm not sure I guess for the reunion they tell us about what they want to do. I'm guessing they go their own ways and release their own music.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only ones I really keep up with are the ones I know who can actually sing- Willam, Courtney, Manila (Although she autotunes too much imo) and Adore.

I agree with that and a little but of Jinkx.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not together, but they will be releasing music.

TBH I see music as a cheap way to stay relevant. Don't do it unless you can actually sing.

I'm actually excited to see what Pearl releases. Her song choices when she performs are amazing so I'm hopping something of that nature. I'm totally confused on what Violet will release.

toxic .. imagine arca producing for/with pearl ... i mean they are both in ny underground.. and pearls music taste is amazing

one can hope. but I'm sure Pearl knows many musicians ^^

Last edited:
toxic .. imagine arca producing for/with pearl ... i mean they are both in ny underground.. and pearls music taste is amazing

one can hope. but I'm sure Pearl knows many musicians ^^

I'd be soo happy. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Jinx so much. I just wanna squeeze her uGH <3

I am too though. ;v; Violet probably would release something like Rubber Doll?

Jinkx looked stunning for the crowning. I'll be fine if Violet releases something similar to Rubber Doll. I see Violet releasing a like of clothes.

I'd be soo happy. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jinkx looked stunning for the crowning. I'll be fine if Violet releases something similar to Rubber Doll. I see Violet releasing a like of clothes.

If I could afford them I would buy them so hard tbh
And yes! She looked so happy when she got crowned. YAS <3

What does this thread do inbetween season, anyways?? die? :v

//it would be quite fun to speculate which queens we think are going to be on s8! already team kim chi haha

//it would be quite fun to speculate which queens we think are going to be on s8! already team kim chi haha
I love Kim Chi! I want to see her and some other good Chicago queens on the show, like Trannika Rex, Ruby Dee, Shea Coulee, and Sissy Spastik. Still waiting for LA queens like Vicky Vox, Rhea Litre, and Mayhem Miller to get on. They've all auditioned before.

I love Kim Chi! I want to see her and some other good Chicago queens on the show, like Trannika Rex, Ruby Dee, Shea Coulee, and Sissy Spastik. Still waiting for LA queens like Vicky Vox, Rhea Litre, and Mayhem Miller to get on. They've all auditioned before.

OMG yes I love Sissy! <3

It would be quite fun to see Biblegirl on the show, tbh.

OMG yes I love Sissy! <3

It would be quite fun to see Biblegirl on the show, tbh.
Sissy for sure auditioned for Season 8! She posted this two weeks ago. One of the audition tape challenges is to create an outfit using only things you can buy at the dollar store.

And Biblegirl is quite a riot... We've DMed eachother on Instagram a few times, she's a total sweetheart. It'd be hilarious to watch how she interacts with other queens on the show.

Sissy for sure auditioned for Season 8! She posted this two weeks ago. One of the audition tape challenges is to create an outfit using only things you can buy at the dollar store.

And Biblegirl is quite a riot... We've DMed eachother on Instagram a few times, she's a total sweetheart. It'd be hilarious to watch how she interacts with other queens on the show.

Yes! That's how I knew about her. I love it and I really want her to get on the show so I can see what else she can do <3

I know! She seems like a total sweetheart! IKR. The producers won't have to make any drama- she'd make drama every episode haha

Yes! That's how I knew about her. I love it and I really want her to get on the show so I can see what else she can do <3
Was it the Reddit post? That, uh, that was mine haha. I got really excited when she posted it and had to share.

Back