• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I don't know if I can sign off on the show favoring Ginger to win because I don't get that at all. I lean that towards Violet/Pearl in terms of editing. I'm mostly positive that they will not crown a queen that doesn't at least resonate with the public.

In my heart of hearts, Katya or Kennedy will win. Realistically, Pearl or Violet will win.

Out Of the bunch Katya does deserve it more

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still rooting for Katya, Ginger, and Kennedy for Top 3. Katya is my winner.

Also, something that went unseen in the latest episode, Trixie won a phone call home when she won the reading challenge. She ended up giving it to Ginger and she called her husband. None of it was shown though.

I wouldn't have given my phone call away wtf xD

Last edited:
Well I mean all of the top 5 are pretty good imo, Ginger had her moment with the dancing but I can understand that. But the thing about Ginger, Kennedy, Pearl, and Katya is that they each have a sense of kindness about them that really shines through in their performing, even if it might be hard to see with Pearl. Performing is an art, and art is about giving, so I think every performer should have some sort of benevolence in their personality or the performance is heartless. Violet just seems really selfish out of character compared to the others.

Either way, I'd like to see Pearl win because she's bringing something to drag that hasn't been there before in how she is very self aware of her personality and she explores being jaded/tired of life in her drag and that's much more artistic than what any of these other queens are doing. And she presents the Pearl character as being a model of perfection that has this glimmer of 'I can't hold out much longer'. Ru was being problematic when she said Pearl didn't have a big personality and I can see her not winning because Ru isn't fully aware of this take on drag.

Well I mean all of the top 5 are pretty good imo, Ginger had her moment with the dancing but I can understand that. But the thing about Ginger, Kennedy, Pearl, and Katya is that they each have a sense of kindness about them that really shines through in their performing, even if it might be hard to see with Pearl. Performing is an art, and art is about giving, so I think every performer should have some sort of benevolence in their personality or the performance is heartless. Violet just seems really selfish out of character compared to the others.

Either way, I'd like to see Pearl win because she's bringing something to drag that hasn't been there before in how she is very self aware of her personality and she explores being jaded/tired of life in her drag and that's much more artistic than what any of these other queens are doing. And she presents the Pearl character as being a model of perfection that has this glimmer of 'I can't hold out much longer'. Ru was being problematic when she said Pearl didn't have a big personality and I can see her not winning because Ru isn't fully aware of this take on drag.

I so agree about Pearl. Her drag is something very different and new. At first I was like who's this Pealr agh whatever she'll go home but after a couple of episode I fell in love with her drag style.

Pearl still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I digress, Ru basically alluded to wanting to send her ass the **** home. Being the PD that she is, knew that she would be popular with the audience and keeping her would be good for the show. She also says that she knew that Pearl was already vulnerable and because of the things she knew about Pearl's personal life, it wouldn't be right to come for her. I still stand that Pearl was bratty in that situation and being told that you have no personality when every judge has said that already, is a fair critique.

32d3cdd95a095ff745f63a7cf3316b29.png

snap, that slip

What was a month ago? The DESPY'S? Her win with Max? Ooooh that would have been a fun episode to watch with Pearly.

The special guest star from season six didn't make sense to me for that episode. I know they film before they release with some reality tv.

Nothing that we can see dear. It's probably from Pearly's audition and the background check Ru does as a producer.

Oh I see. :)

I wish we could see that. I love watching auditions for reality shows, whenever they make them available. I'd LOVE to see Pearl's! And Violet's too. I'm obviously a bit of a stalker. :/

Oh I see. :)

I wish we could see that. I love watching auditions for reality shows, whenever they make them available. I'd LOVE to see Pearl's! And Violet's too. I'm obviously a bit of a stalker. :/

Same xD I have many pictures of Pearl, Violet, and Trixie. It's okay it's part of life. :3

I am laughing because I just realized that I watch "Laganja Estranja: Dramatic Moments" at least 3 times a week and it never gets old.

I am laughing because I just realized that I watch "Laganja Estranja: Dramatic Moments" at least 3 times a week and it never gets old.

"This is too ****ing much" gets me every time or when Bianca tells her some funny stuff like "This is the face I got" xD

I'm not sure if anybody has said this yet, but if you have the 'Hola! Better Internet' extension on chrome, you can watch the episodes on Logo ;u;

I don't have that extension but with adblock I can watch the full episodes without break on the logo site. Was watching season 4 because it seemed interesting and I have to say I really enjoyed Latrice, Sharon, Willam, and Chad. Some of the best queens in the series in that season.

Also Violet is the most negative and shady of the bunch remaining but in watching past seasons I realize she is nowhere near as nasty as some queens have been, so I don't view her too negatively anymore. So even if I prefer a Pearl or Ginger win, I wouldn't mind anyone in this top 5 winning, they all have very redeeming qualities. All the queens on season 7 have been genuinely nice people compared to past seasons.

I don't have that extension but with adblock I can watch the full episodes without break on the logo site. Was watching season 4 because it seemed interesting and I have to say I really enjoyed Latrice, Sharon, Willam, and Chad. Some of the best queens in the series in that season.

Also Violet is the most negative and shady of the bunch remaining but in watching past seasons I realize she is nowhere near as nasty as some queens have been, so I don't view her too negatively anymore. So even if I prefer a Pearl or Ginger win, I wouldn't mind anyone in this top 5 winning, they all have very redeeming qualities. All the queens on season 7 have been genuinely nice people compared to past seasons.

It's weird how they're still super nice to each other towards the end of the competition. In past seasons it wasn't like that. I personally wouldn't be so nice if I was in the top five. After the competition we can be friends but honey I want the crown along with the title and cash so don't get attached to me

Last edited:

Violet is the most shady and negative of the bunch? Child, please. Maybe at the beginning she seemed to be. But Ginger has always BY FAR been the shadiest and most negative queen this season (aside from Jasmine, ofc). Ginger has said something bad about every queen this season and always feels very entitled to winning, even if another queen clearly outshined her. But there was never really a true villain this season like Boxxy Mandrews or Phi Phi O'hara. I think Ginger is much much MUCH worse than Violet. (I personally feel like Violet is probably one of the nicest ones this season.)

Last edited:
Violet is the most shady and negative of the bunch? Child, please. Maybe at the beginning she seemed to be. But Ginger has always BY FAR been the shadiest and most negative queen this season (aside from Jasmine, ofc). Ginger has said something bad about every queen this season and always feels very entitled to winning, even if another queen clearly outshined her. But there was never really a true villain this season like Boxxy Mandrews or Phi Phi O'hara. I think Ginger is much much MUCH worse than Violet. (I personally feel like Violet is probably one of the nicest ones this season.)

Violet is very likable when you get to see her nice side. Ginger on the other hand has no nice side. I'm assuming he's team Ginger?

Back