• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[RP]-=The Glory Of War=-[RP] Always Accepting!

I get up. I look at the person on the TV. Riven. I look at Yoshiki. Riven. I look at Nene. Riven. I look at all the people outside. Riven. I run into the forest, to the spot where she died, and fall onto my back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"That is even worse."

(if you ever play with me don't laugh at me, I'm Bronze 5. Only because I went through a phase where I didn't play like a year lol)

(I can add you and we could play, as long as you're a chick irl >_> I don't play with other guys for a personal reason. name is Nelaime.)

(Cool, cool.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(So, my school is starting tomorrow and thanks to time zones everything will be mesed up ): )

(Lol)

I grab dirt out of the ground and it slips out of my fingers. I cry again, making the dirt moist. "I will end everything.....Some day.."

"Go find someone to torture then."

(Should I make Aki commit suicide? I'll make another character straight after X3)

(hm.. I might leave this rp. :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kaeto laughed as she hugged him.
He soared up into the air, going upside down and in loops to mess with her.

Ahri giggled, growing dizzy. "Ohhhhh my god dizzzyyy." She laughed and tickled him a little.

I fly back to the home, and walk in front of Yoshiki and Nene. I step beside the TV, take out my sword and stab myself repeatedly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(WHAT NO WHHHHY)

(Because. The human army was supposed to be a chance for the fallens to see that the humans actually do have power. Now that the war was just so easily won, what do we do now? You guys made such quick work of the humans when their power was actually supposed to surprise you and yes this still annoys me. I thought that was the purpose of the human army. There just feels like there's NOTHING to do now. I might go make a rp myself.)

Back