• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[RP]-=The Glory Of War=-[RP] Always Accepting!

"Idiot, you can't strangle yourself. your hands would stop once you faint. and you have no rope to force me to hang myself with. I win."

"Ugh. I'm out of power." I say. My body had weakened itself, causing my body to lose magic energy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"If I am still in control of your body, I can do whatever I want.." I say. "Uh-oh.." I say after. The slash on my back hadn't healed.

"I hate everything right now.."

I sit back beside Nene, and everywhere I looked I saw Riven's face. I had gone insane.

Ahri kissed him back and then jumped onto his back. "Carry meee!" She laughed.

Last edited:
"I can't see anything but sky. This is a boring existence at the moment.." I say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say nothing to Yoshiki. Even with him, I saw only saw Riven.

Here's the basic form and my character.
Name: Kayle
Appearance
Kayle_0.jpg

Personality: Kind, Humble
Powers: Healing, Offense and Defensive Spellcasting, Skilled with Sword.
What Group You Would Like To Be In: Angels, Fallen Angels, Humans
Strengths: Brave, Kind, Respectful
Flaws: Judgmental, Somewhat Reckless

Back