• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[RP]-=The Glory Of War=-[RP] Always Accepting!

InfinityFlames

rainbowcherry is a slug.
Bells
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
War Is Brewing between the Angels and the Fallen Angels.
Forbidden Love. Power. Humans.
Everything Ends if this continues.
14tbgbl.png

Here are the only rules.
1. No God-Modding
2. No Mary-Sues
3. Have Fun :)
14tbgbl.png

Here's the basic form and my character.
Name: Yuki Night
Appearance: See Spoiler
9izpcm.jpg
Personality: Stubborn, Intelligent
Power (EVERYONE HAS POWER TO FLY UNLESS YOUR A HUMAN): Shapeshifting, Telepathy, and semi-mind reading.
What Group You Would Like To Be In: Angels, Fallen Angels, Humans
14tbgbl.png

I will make a list of who is in what group, if there are too many in one group I WILL divide.
Thank You!

Last edited:
Name = Satoshi
Age = 17
Gender = Male
Appearance =
Satoshi, Fixed Photo.jpg
Personality = Serious, but can be Friendly. Slightly Insane. Also sometimes Angry
Power = of course, flying. and can summon 2 katanas and is very fast when he feels pain
Group = Fallen Angels
Talents = Can run fast

Attachments

• Satoshi.jpg
    Satoshi.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Name: Ahri
Appearance:
b5521bcffa2f8cf338f7b581dc5743e1.png
AND
2c6d3837e284fa2b1a8d0d8f8eb60f50.png

Powers: Essence magic (aka manipulation, say that she's hunting for food, she can manipulate prey to walk towards her and steal their souls.) can switch into a Foxfire form when she wants, uncontrollable when she's angry.
Weapon: Orb of Deception, Foxfires
Talents: Very flexible, fast, she uses her looks and charm to lure people into her traps.
Flaws: Violent, Stubborn, very dependent on others. Very weak without her magic.
Personality: She's very stubborn and she loves to manipulate others. She is nice once she warms up to you, she loves friends but she's never really had any. She is very good at analyzing situations. She can be very violent with her magic and she hates when people stand in her way.
History: She was once a complete fox, never human. One day, she was transformed because of a magical accident, becoming a fox-human hybrid.
Group: Fallen Angels

Last edited:
Name: Shiki
Appearance:
goddess_madoka_by_yamicchi-d5ybv1j.png
Personality: Strong sense of justice, bold, extremely flirty and childish.
Power: Flying(since everyone has it) and nature-powers. (Animals and plants and such)
What Group You Would Like To Be In: Angels, Fallen Angels, Humans

(may not start playing until i come back from dinner xD )

[characters added later]

Name: Kaeto
Appearance:
how-to-sketch-an-anime-boy_1_000000015017_5.png

Personality: Flirty, serious and bold. Also kind of quiet and introverted.
Power: Fights with a dark scythe. His powers are typically darkness-based. Can summon beasts to fight for him.
Group: Fallen Angels
Speech color: Blue

Name: Nene
Age 19
Group: Human army.
Personality: Stubborn, gets annoyed easily, sadistic, jealous and occasionally sweet. Sharp tongue.
Appearance:
5143-anime-guy-red-hair-tumblr-anime-girl-with-red-hair.jpg

Weapon of choice: Katana
Flaws: Underestimates people a lot. Clumsy sometimes.

Text color: Green

Last edited:
Name: Minako
Looks Like:
dbf2896d0b64f496be3dac6119d34bcf.jpg

(here's a pic of her tryin to kill her self :p)
Group: Fallen Angel (i guees xP)
Story: When she was 5 her mom and dad died. She lived with her brother Minato unitl he died. Now she is alone. Helpless.
Talents: Can talk to Animals,Fly.
Personality: She really stays away from Human and likes inside more than outside.

Last edited:
(Yes, but I'm going to need to separate one person into team Angels, preferably a guy)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll wait and see if more people join

- - - Post Merge - - -

ATTENTION! Boys Needed!

who invented post merge? this message will prevent the next post from being merged. thanks. please donate to the free TBT from post merge charity.. for the children.. thank you.

Let's Get Started!

*I fly around the Fallen Territory and practice shooting angels with my flame bow* "Yes, 3rd bullseye!"

Back