• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

RP of the Week: No More

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
ok, im gone for three hours, now everyones leaked something special... whats going on?

someone clue me in here.... im so lost

but yeah, if its going to get you banned, dont clue me in

:p if anything here really needs to be such a secret

Well if you read the bulliten board you will find out who knows. And trust me one word about the and I get bammed I already almost did today.

BAMBAM! said:
Well if you read the bulliten board you will find out who knows. And trust me one word about the (eidted) and I get banned I already almost did today.
woops I siad bammed instead of banned.

:p edit

This hhas been changed to once a month due to a lack of active threads. If we get more active ones, it will go back to once a week.

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
Well if you read the bulliten board you will find out who knows. And trust me one word about the (eidted) and I get banned I already almost did today.
woops I siad bammed instead of banned.

:p edit
someones got his name on his mind

:p

Okay, everyone knows about the Sage Competition now. But as a punishment, it will be held back until an unannounced time.

Back