• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Rosie's Spectacular Giveaway; SETSUBAN BEANS (◕‿◕✿) !Finished!

rosiebelle

Naive Magical Girl
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (71) +
Rosie's Spectacular Giveaway; SETSUBAN BEANS (◕‿◕✿) !Finished!

So this amazing item only available in the Japanese Game allows you to throw an unlimited about of beans about your town (and at your friends if you're feeling mischeivous) so I'd like a lucky three individuals to do just that. Hence I have three Setsuban Beans to give away in the next couple of hours.

All you need to do is post ENTER! at the top of your post, hence entering you into the raffle. Make sure your friend code, name and town name are displayed somewhere either in your post or on your signature. You can happily chat on this board to your hearts' content but you can only enter once (; I'll be using a random number generator to pick the lucky individuals.

The only rule I insist upon is that you have to have at least 20 posts and be registered on Bell Tree Forums for two weeks to stomp out naughtiness.

Good luck everyone! I'll be posting the first winner within the next hour, then the second and third winners throughout the day so people with other timezones have a chance ^^ get throwing!

We have our first winner; Congratulations Taurus!

& we have our second lucky winner; Congratulations Trea!

Finally we have last (but not least) third lucky winner; Congratulations Paint!

Last edited:
ENTER

Why not...

Town Name: Hollowed

Last edited:
Well now I have to ENTER! this. :) Considering those were the items I really wanted from your list I'm cataloging. XD I absolutely have no choice. I'm pretty sure I meet the requirements. I lost track of how long I've been here, to be honest. I know I have enough posts. (Selling does that). BUT anyway good luck to all entrants! And I hope everyone has fun in efforts!

;) Feel like I'm stalking you now, Rosie. I keep finding things you're posting.

@Sakume you are well within the restriction limit ^^ and of course you just have to enter haha
getting suspicious I see you pming me, vming me and now posting on my boards, I'll have to set the mod on you if this continues haha ;)

ENTER

Character's Name: Valerie
Town: Yiptopia
FC: IN signature

Ennttteeerrring :3

Name: Kaya
Town Name: Deliberg

I must has all teh beans. :3

Last edited:
Okaaayyy then let's select our first winner, I've given you each a number 1-14 for the number of entrants we have and random.org selects ....

/drumroll please

Ahem; Nuuuummmmmbbeeerrr 5
Congratulations Taurus!
Now get throwing some beans ^^
My gates will be open in 5 minutes!

For those who didn't win this time, your number is still carried forward for the second and third sets of beans so don't be disheartened ^^

Last edited:
Back