RIP Star fragment (and other) trees

I knew eventually it would get patched its just a shame tho cause I didn't want any but I had only seen them in pictures online that people posted of their islands. I would of liked to travel to someone's island just to see them in person cause they were pretty. Although does anyone know If visiting a island that had the trees would that corrupt your save file ? like it would if you had them on your island.

I only saw a bunch of people on Twitter the other day who got upset about the fact that they lost their star trees and blamed that one YT guy for this. I for myself never cared for said trees, so it doesn't bother me that much that they are now gone to be honest. However, I never thought that bringing back the Dream Suite to NH would cause so much drama...

If I were a hacker I'd just wait until all of the Year One patches are put out to begin hacking. There won't be so many eyes on the game by then.

New Leaf was out for a very, very long time before hacking became a popular thing in earnest (at least from how I saw it blow up on tumblr).

So just hacking right from the get go is going to draw a lot of attention, and there's no good workarounds to avoid being caught by Nintendo right now. (You can't avoid the patches)

Back