Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

Thank you all for ordering send the tbt as soon as you can ^.^
Your characters are super cute and I had fun drawing them I hope you like them! c':

p8JyFr0.png
KfXjNTB.png

I had some time and touched up his colors a little maybe you'll like this better.

QyfkqM7.png

I also did I version of Bunnilla's mayor without glasses o3o

aRpLEBm.png

Username: MayorOfMagix
Ref(s): [ x ]
Character's Personality: Quite & reserved most times, but does have a sassy & sarcastic side
Any Other Details: ~
Offer: 40tbt?

Thanks for considering, your pixels are fabulous ♡

OMG BUGS GALORE!!! I love it so much brina! You so talented I swearrrr.

Username: A r i a n e
Ref(s): Ariane - Edith
Character's Personality: hasn't changed since my first post :p
Any Other Details: both of them together, if possible the same size as the ones I already have but different poses, ponytail and hibiscus visible. if you're feeling creative maybe some decorations around them? Ariane's could be something like flowers and Edith a sunshine?
Offer: 100

Me again! Would you consider making my mayor and Marshal holding hands and being cute? For 60 TBT? I just can't believe how much detail you put into your pixels! :eek:

Ah tysm for ordering again!! I'm not totally comfortable drawing animals yet. I tried doing Marshal and your mayor holding hands and it was icky lol! I am working on animals though and hope to get better at them soon, until then I really hope you like this! Once I get better i'll do your mayor and Marshal holding hands as a freebie! c': <3

5o1kvuc.png

Ah tysm for ordering again!! I'm not totally comfortable drawing animals yet. I tried doing Marshal and your mayor holding hands and it was icky lol! I am working on animals though and hope to get better at them soon, until then I really hope you like this! Once I get better i'll do your mayor and Marshal holding hands as a freebie! c': <3

5o1kvuc.png

Lol, it still looks adorable! I'll look forward to that freebie then. c:

Username: punctuallyAbsent
Ref(s):
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each having a stopper in the shape of a heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (in the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold sparkles
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots with gold buckles (no fur like in the picture, i just couldn't find other shoes good enough to fit)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<

feel free to simplify but please keep the scarf, sash and feather, they're his calling-cards
wAipf.png

this one's way simpler, just an anchor shirt, sea captain hat, jeans, brown boots and eyepatch. but give him a little rainbow-colored wristband please?
Character's Personality: candor: excited, happy go lucky. fog: reserved but amused at candor's antics
Any Other Details: if you could make them in the pixel stle you're using for vvingblade i would worship the ground you walk on, lol
also i'd like them together, not seperate!
Offer: 50 tbt each/100 in all? ;v;

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi! Thank you so much for ordering, however those really pixels take me 3-4 hours to make a piece so If I were to do two that would take a lot of time and effort. I'm willing to do it, however is it okay if I ask for a lil more tbt?

i would have offered a lot more in the first place!! it's just i have a lot of pending requests with other artists and i didn't want to spend more than i had, so i'm being cautious y'know
it's really not fair to you that way though, i totally understand. would 150 be ok? if not you can just disregard my request

Last edited:
Back