• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

REVIEW THE TOWN ABOVE YOU VIA DREAM ADDRESS

want to keep these kind of threads alive and just reupdated mine after some changes
should I move the water well to the spot just west of the police station

went by Coldburn(5100-6250-6373) and I don't feel comfortable giving a rating or anything since it's obviously so very early in its' development and is still very much a blank slate. I will only say that you need to get to work on it and also to finish making your paths since they cost nothing

Here's my review of your town!
What i liked:
~The bamboo around the hot spring and town hall looked pretty good :)
~That water pattern around the town is very nice!
~The entrance of the cafe was also pretty good
~The flower combination around the campsite
~The Dead trees close to Marisa House
~The houses were pretty well designed, especially Yukari and Reimu house
~The spooky rooms of the houses
~The picnic patterns close to the plaza
What i didn't liked:
~The left room of the house of Reimu seems a lil' empty
~Behind the police station is also a lil' empty too
~The patterns in the plaza when the water pattern was interrupted by the stair pattern
Final Rating: 9.7-10
Your town is so nice! It has some small errors but everything else is fine! :)

Last edited:
Jetix, I just visited Tokashi. I like visiting hacked towns to see all the tricks that can be done, like roses and bushes in the river, clovers growing on the bridges and cobblestones, and a bridge over a pond.

There were lots of presents waiting for me when I arrived so I changed into a party dress. The houses are all small (one room) so there's not much on the interior decorating front going on, but the town itself is very pretty and colorful. There are so many flowers and they are all arranged so nicely.

I especially like the way you used streetlights and bushes on the "street" between the villager houses, which are arranged so nicely in rows at the top left corner of the map. I took a pic standing there:

Tokashi.jpg

Tolisamarie, I just visited your dream town and I like it! I can only imagine how many hours you spent plot reseting to get your villagers' houses where they are xD

I like how everything is very organized and your path designs are very pretty (especially the ones around your town square!). Your characters' names made me laugh, and their houses were interesting :D I liked Fun Zone's house (the basement was my favorite room), and the main room of your hotel was nice, too. You did a good job matching the music playing to each room's theme. And lastly, I'm extremely jealous of your fairytale bridges (been trying to get that pwp for months). Overall, it was a good visit :D

My dream address is in my signature ^~^

Miii, your town is fantastic! Just immaculate. I've never seen a town so organized and perfectly maintained. Don't think I could ever pull off anything like that. I'm more of a natural type, but yours is very impressive. Would visit again.

My DA: 4600-3275-8612

Briguy Im running through your flowers! You have some awesome villagers. Oh wow everything is very natural but its still got a place. This bamboo park is beautiful! Yeah I really like this town. The Japanese theme you got is great. Your house is pretty nice as well. This is very fun. Your gyroids are cute. I <3 gyroids.

Haha Your flag is great!! I love this town. My 3ds has tons of pictures of your town now. My friend is gonna love your basement!

You should be very happy with your town. The best part of your town was all the people I met!

My dream address: DA: 5500-6340-5428

Last edited:
Tolisamarie, I just visited your dream town and I like it! I can only imagine how many hours you spent plot reseting to get your villagers' houses where they are xD

I like how everything is very organized and your path designs are very pretty (especially the ones around your town square!). Your characters' names made me laugh, and their houses were interesting :D I liked Fun Zone's house (the basement was my favorite room), and the main room of your hotel was nice, too. You did a good job matching the music playing to each room's theme. And lastly, I'm extremely jealous of your fairytale bridges (been trying to get that pwp for months). Overall, it was a good visit :D

My dream address is in my signature ^~^

Thank you for reviewing my dream town. Just an FYI, when you have three bridges villagers won't suggest any more bridge PWPs. You have to demolish one if you ever want one of your (peppy) villagers to suggest the fairy tale bridge (or any other bridges).

Last edited:
Thank you for the review, Edwin! Yeah, my flowers are totally out of control. Recently, I've been running around in circles under my fruit trees, to get rid of the flowers under them so I can harvest the fruit.

Thank you for reviewing my dream town. Just an FYI, when you have three bridges villagers won't suggest any more bridge PWPs. You have to demolish one if you ever want one of your (peppy) villagers to suggest the fairy tale bridge (or any other bridges).

Really?! Ugh I wish I'd known that months ago! xD Thank you so much!

Jetix, I just visited Tokashi. I like visiting hacked towns to see all the tricks that can be done, like roses and bushes in the river, clovers growing on the bridges and cobblestones, and a bridge over a pond.

There were lots of presents waiting for me when I arrived so I changed into a party dress. The houses are all small (one room) so there's not much on the interior decorating front going on, but the town itself is very pretty and colorful. There are so many flowers and they are all arranged so nicely.

I especially like the way you used streetlights and bushes on the "street" between the villager houses, which are arranged so nicely in rows at the top left corner of the map. I took a pic standing there:

Tokashi.jpg

Thank you very much for the review tolisamarie! :)

Hi I just came from Glendale and IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! It's so pretty with the pattern and the flowers, and I MISS COOKIE SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! AND Jeremiah ughhhh! Very very pretty and I will be adding this to my favorites. c:

I would love some recommendations c:
DA: 4500-6273-0519
~~~
Edited:
I didn't see someone else posted..woops

Last edited:
Starfireten, I'm walking around Benton now, and your town looks fairly new :3 I like your flag design, your town map, and the fact that you have Francine too (I just recently got her). The outfit your character was wearing was cute. Your house is small still, but looks pretty inside with the harvest set. I also like that you have Peanut and Merengue; they're both really cute! :D

As far as recommendations for your town go, I think you could use some more flowers and trees, and, if you like having every fruit, some organized fruit orchards. I think a good place for them would be along the cliff on the left side of your town. If you prefer not having path designs in your town, I think it might look nice if you did some decorating with seashells (maybe pretty pink and blue sea shells around your town square) and flowers around pwps and villagers' houses. And if you do like path designs, I think they would add both color and originality to your town :3 I also think you could use some more pwps! I personally like fairytale and zen stuff, but of course you should pick whatever you like. Good luck with decorating and I'd be happy to visit again when you update it! ^~^

glendale? I hope I didnt botch that up.

I think it was cute and I liked the path a LOT! The orchard above the plaza was a cute touch with the flowers beneath it and all of them evenly spaced! I like the tree stumps with roses next to them and the bamboo by the train station. The colouring of rose placement near the windmill was very very cute! The flag was adorable and matched the fairy tale town hall. Love the path made by sea shells which is a cute and original idea! I like that you kept to a fairy tale theme and I adore the placement of the roost! The idea to add an archway infront of it is super adorables! Im unsure why but the idea of perfect apples near the roost really clicks with me. The bit with the flowers and trellis's is really well done and symetrical. Houses were beautiful inside and out. Love the use of lighting! They also had sets of furniture in.

Reccomendations:
Add a path to the train station? Even if its just one small opening through the blue roses. Rosies house was also a little close to the town hall. Also the characters all have the same name? Some rooms of houses did seem a little random (the really pink castle house had modern wood in it which seemed a little odd but I wont bash your furniture taste).

Edit: didnt rate so here I give it 9.7/10

-------

DA - 7300-3544-3384

Last edited:
Your town was very charming. There were a not so many PWPs that it was overwhelming, but enough that it didn't feel totally bare, and lots of pretty flowers and plants. Your house decor was very nice too, although I'm wondering if some of the present-looking items and fruits on the floor might have been for storage instead of decor?

My recommendation: While a stray fossil or bee hive here and there happens to the best of us, it's best to try to clean up before updating your dream address. It really makes the atmosphere that much nicer when there aren't a bunch of fossils, ores, and stray fruits all around (with the exception of ones used as landscaping, of course). I also feel like a town like yours might not be suited to a dark and cloudy evening, and it may look best if you save it on a sunny day.

Rating: 7/10
---------------------------------------------------

My dream address: 4900-6547-0079

Last edited:
This sounds fun :D ill join
Lunavila: ok, I guess this village is supposed to be located on the moon, thats a really cool theme but besides the paths around the villagers houses there isn't alot more to see, would be cool if you had one of your players dressed up as an astronaut and decorate his house like an space ship, or if all the animals were wearing an space suit ...
I mean... its a cute town but it has too many empty spots, Im sure once you add more designs it'll look even better

4300-6836-2973

Last edited:
The dream address you provided led to a town called Symphony? I tried it a couple times in case I typed it in wrong. It's a lovely hacked town with Undertale themes and I'd definitely recommend visiting but I'd also like to see Lunavile.

The dream address you provided led to a town called Symphony? I tried it a couple times in case I typed it in wrong. It's a lovely hacked town with Undertale themes and I'd definitely recommend visiting but I'd also like to see Lunavile.

Symphony is my town, lunavila is the town I was reviewing, her dream adress is 4900-6547-0079 in case you didnt see it. :)

oh doy im sorry ;_; i love symphony a lot but i thought it'd be rude to gush about it too much if it wasn't your town. it's gorgeous, i especially love the beach with trees on it.

Back