• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Restarting game. Merengue needs a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took an hour longer than expected, but I've gotten everything transferred. Who's around? I'll aim to get out the villagers to the bidders that are online first. <:

Alrighty! Then I'll work on getting Beau, Marina and Ankha out right away!

I am too! Waited all night its 5:56am here. I have an important meeting tomorrow...wait, today PM hopefully I can get her and grab 2 hours sleep - and not be fired when I shout out a certain amount of bells, lol.

The Fc to add is 1220-7175-8672.

Last edited:
Well then, I'll add Merengue to the list too! Don't overdo it though, okay? You should get some sleep. >: I can always hold onto her until tomorrow's cycling if you'd like.

Well then, I'll add Merengue to the list too! Don't overdo it though, okay? You should get some sleep. >: I can always hold onto her until tomorrow's cycling if you'd like.

Hehehe, not to worry, I have been up and will wait a bit longer. Work already awes me 2 days of TOIL and I home work. I will let them know I am not available the first few hours today - then go in for the meeting later.

I'm online now, but I have to log off to make dinner ;o;
Will you still be on on about 30-45 minutes? :)

I definitely will be. <: I'll be around for probably a few hours! It's just about 11PM now and I likely won't be going to bed until well into the wee hours.

Alrighty, I've added you! Let me know when you're ready and I'll open up the gates. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back