• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Restarting game. Merengue needs a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4am, massive headache. I am going to try and bid for her in someone's thread while I wait. I hope you will not mind :)

Last edited:
Of course not, I completely understand. :) Let me know if you get her there!

@Porcelain:

Alrighty, let me know when to open up the gates! :) Once again, I have no stylus so replies in-game will be slow. Any items, fruit, flowers, etc. that you see in town you are welcome to take. We'll be using the Re-Tail method for payment. I've put flowers in Re-Tail for 1 million bells each. Drop the flowers near the station after they've been bought. We will use them as a way to keep track of how much has been paid. Internet connection's pretty rough again, so chances of erroring are pretty high, but I'm happy to go as long as it takes.

Thanks for understanding. I will let you know:)

In the meantime if she pings let me know so that I can stop bidding.

Thanks for everything Merunari. I have got her now. I have directed someone to your thread. I hope she goes to a good home where she will be loved. :)

I'm so glad to hear you got her! :) Thank you for letting me know.

Chief's been successfully re-homed, so all that's left is to get Deirdre to Flari and find a home for Merengue and then I can start looking for a new

Going to work on getting either Merengue or Deirdre out after I move these bells to my other town since there isn't a huge urgency. :)

Alrighty, bells are transferred and I just got the replacement villager for Chief in so I'll be working on cycling out Deirdre for Flari next. Merengue will likely get a new thread for herself.

I think everyone has Merengue already lol. I've seen a LOT of threads for her recently.

Yeah, I've noticed. That's alright; if there's no demand for her here, I'll check the Tumblr scene and if I get nothing, I'll send her off to the void. At least I'll have tried. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back