• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Resetting Town! Cheap Villagers! [IN BOXES]Victoria

Sap88

Saving up TBT~
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (37) +
I'm resetting my town, and I'm gonna sell some villagers. However, I can not guarantee how original they are, I know for a fact that their shirts are NOT. (their houses shouldn't of changed that much) I'm looking for around 20-50TBT for them. Also looking for cyclers to hold villagers for me to transfer to my other time. (Tammy, and Felicity. Maybe Pheobe if no one wants her) (Also, please pay after you get to my town, and before you talk to the villager)

Olaf
Bluebear RESERVED biancajade31
Pierce RESERVEDVoltage
Gala
Tammy
Victoria ~Adopted~
Felicity
Francine RESERVED PastelPrincess

Last edited:
are you keeping felicity? if not, how much for her?

What shirt has Ruby changed into, if you know?

That was fast.
@Tearypastel I want to keep her, but I'm selling her, and I'll cycle for her later. (I'm turning this town to a cycling town)
Is 50 ok? I don't really know x.x
@ohmymattsmith Ruby has the orange shirt from the Able sisters.

OML CAN I GET FRANCINE

- - - Post Merge - - -

PLEASE BABE I'M DESPERATE TO FIND CHRISSY"S SISTER

if she's original-25-50TBT
if not-idek something lower than that?

Could I reserve Ruby for 35 tbt? It's for my sister, but idk if she'll end up getting Ruby from someone else eventually since I'm doing it as a mini surprise, so feel free to let others lurk for her too?? hope it's not too much trouble though

actually going to rescind my offer for Bluebear at this time. My apologies! :)
No problem!
If it's not too much to ask can you VM when Francine is available?
No problem!
Could I reserve Ruby for 35 tbt? It's for my sister, but idk if she'll end up getting Ruby from someone else eventually since I'm doing it as a mini surprise, so feel free to let others lurk for her too?? hope it's not too much trouble though
Ohmymattsmith asked first, I have Vmed her. If she doesn't want her, then you will get her! :D

Back