Renn's Fingerpaint Art! 👉👈

1616829620898.png

Cyrano in a Kirby Sweater, as requested by SpaceTokki77 here: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...art-trade-or-cyan-house-still-looking.589942/

Last edited:
I guess I can add pet portraits to my list of accomplishments! I made a transparent signature for @hestu (without the gray background):
1617445650402.png

I can't even see the stats on how many hours it took me (once again, ran my iPad until it hit 0% battery), but I'm fairly proud of the end product, considering it started from a sketch with no tracing. Thank goodness Hestu had so many reference photos!
And at the encouragement of @mocha. I tried out new brushes (I usually stick with the default HB6 sketch, followed by studio pen for lineart and inking, and the default round brush for color and airbrush for shading)-- so I ventured out with the watercolor options and they are great for this feathered effect!
I started an art instagram, and wanted this to be the launch image, but realized the proportions wouldn't display well on insta... boo...

Last edited:
I guess I can add pet portraits to my list of accomplishments! I made a transparent signature for @hestu (without the gray background):
View attachment 365834
I can't even see the stats on how many hours it took me (once again, ran my iPad until it hit 0% battery), but I'm fairly proud of the end product, considering it started from a sketch with no tracing. Thank goodness Hestu had so many reference photos!
And at the encouragement of @mocha. I tried out new brushes (I usually stick with the default HB6 sketch, followed by studio pen for lineart and inking, and the default round brush for color and airbrush for shading)-- so I ventured out with the watercolor options and they are great for this feathered effect!
I started an art instagram, and wanted this to be the launch image, but realized the proportions wouldn't display well on insta... boo...
I absolutely love it!! Thank you for all the time you put into it; the colors and textures are perfect. I can't wait to add it to my collection of bird portraits in my rotating sig! 💕

View attachment 365834
This looks amazing, Renn!! 😍😍 you have so much talent and I just admire & love how much thought you put into each piece of artwork. If you ever felt comfortable sharing your timelapse I would love to see it! Also, what brushes did you use for this? ☺️ Followed you back on insta too! ❤️❤️

This looks amazing, Renn!! 😍😍 you have so much talent and I just admire & love how much thought you put into each piece of artwork. If you ever felt comfortable sharing your timelapse I would love to see it! Also, what brushes did you use for this? ☺ Followed you back on insta too! ❤❤
I've never uploaded a time-lapse before; I imagine it'll be a big file. Where is a good website for it? I'll have to wait for the iPad to be available; 😩 lol it belongs to my son.

I used to
I've never uploaded a time-lapse before; I imagine it'll be a big file. Where is a good website for it? I'll have to wait for the iPad to be available; 😩 lol it belongs to my son.

I used to upload on Twitter but I’ve started uploading them on tiktok and then using that to upload on insta - it skims through it quite fast but i quite like that! You could just use Twitter if you wanted to upload it normally 😊 Aww so cute!! No problem at all!

View attachment 365834

damn i can’t believe just how much you’ve improved since you drew my island rep. :’o this is so pretty!

Back