Renn's Fingerpaint Art! 👉👈

@Snowifer this is long overdue, but I am finally satisfied with the result!
Snowifer2.png

I hope you like it, Ms. Fish Enthusiast. ☺️

what an amazing art trade, I'm in shock!!!!!!! (and this is the best surprise I've had all week ;~; ) you did her so much justice, and I love your style! 💖 thank you so much, I'm so excited to try and match your beauty in this piece with a flag

Today was the big day! I finally opened an art shop! No worries, I still have Jynx and syub in the works. ;)
It's a specific project to create AC dolls for Hina Matsuri, though. Still excited!
1614486230682.png

I wanted to gush a little bit about the details on my dreamie queenie, Empress Ketchup!
  • The crown is modeled after the in-game item, even though they don't use that style in Japan
  • The yellow blossoms on her stole are based on the yellow flowers from tomato plants
  • And the branch on her fan is clearly a vine of tomatoes <3

Last edited:
Today was the big day! I finally opened an art shop! No worries, I still have Jynx and syub in the works. ;)
It's a specific project to create AC dolls for Hina Matsuri, though. Still excited!
View attachment 358587

I wanted to gush a little bit about the details on my dreamie queenie, Empress Ketchup!
  • The crown is modeled after the in-game item, even though they don't use that style in Japan
  • The yellow blossoms on her stole are based on the yellow flowers from tomato plants
  • And the branch on her tree is clearly a vine of tomatoes <3
Seriously such a cute idea! Love the touch with the yellow flowers
Congrats on getting your shop set up! 🎉

Your art is just gorgeous! I browsed through your art shop the other day and I was blown away by the attention to detail. I love how you give a little breakdown of what you’ve done, too! It makes it easier to identify the little pieces you’ve added to make it unique c:

Your art is just gorgeous! I browsed through your art shop the other day and I was blown away by the attention to detail. I love how you give a little breakdown of what you’ve done, too! It makes it easier to identify the little pieces you’ve added to make it unique c:
I've started to see your art in everyone's toyhouse and it brings me joy! Your colors and huggable characters are so sweet. Thanks for the kind words! I feel so encouraged now!

OMG I LOVE IT<33 Tysm for drawing them!! How should I credit you on toyhouse?
I guess link the post and credit "jadetine".
I just earned a code for toyhouse and am trying to figure out how it works. 😵

I guess link the post and credit "jadetine".
I just earned a code for toyhouse and am trying to figure out how it works. 😵
Ok sounds good! I also just realized you added the cat peace sign and that's actually the symbol I use instead of a signature xD

Ok sounds good! I also just realized you added the cat peace sign and that's actually the symbol I use instead of a signature xD
Oh lol I totally thought it was specific to Jynx because I thought it was bat ears on a peace sign. I can take it out!
Post automatically merged:

Oh lol I totally thought it was specific to Jynx because I thought it was bat ears on a peace sign. I can take it out!
@turtleyawesome
Jynx and Red Riot.png

Last edited:
Oi are you still taking stuff? I can't afford any of these stupid commissions yet and i'd love to see you do Guile from Street Fighter in your style :3

References and Background below (he has blue eyes)
maxresdefault.jpg

FRep0LA_3x.png
wi90rvgopg611.jpg

Oi are you still taking stuff? I can't afford any of these stupid commissions yet and i'd love to see you do Guile from Street Fighter in your style :3

References and Background below (he has blue eyes)
View attachment 361604
View attachment 361602View attachment 361603
My queue is too long to take in any freebies right now, but I'm sorely tempted to take on this challenge. I'm flattered you think I'm skilled enough to do Guile justice, lol. Best theme song in street fighter, for sure.
I may circle back to this once I complete the paid projects. My husband already saw my screen of shirtless muscle men references for the art above, so I have no fear now. 😆

@syub Centuries ago, I promised to loop you in on my art practice set. I saw your cute new rep design, but I just thought I should still submit these cuties:
1616129925868.png

Not sure if you recognize the Chimmy doll, but he's Jimin's son, lol.
I wanted to challenge myself by adding objects to the image and having them relate spatially with the character, but I'm not quite there in skill yet. Umbrellas be hard yo. Ah well, still huggable.

Enjoy!

@syub Centuries ago, I promised to loop you in on my art practice set. I saw your cute new rep design, but I just thought I should still submit these cuties:
View attachment 362252
I wanted to challenge myself by adding objects to the image and having them relate spatially with the character, but I'm not quite there in skill yet. Umbrellas be hard yo. Ah well, still huggable.

Enjoy!
ahhh I LOVE THIS!!! i especially love the chimmy doll 🥺 i actually have one sitting in my bed right now hahahah thank you so much!! it’s adorable <3

View attachment 362252

Enjoy!

your art has improved so much since i last checked this thread. :’o this is so cute,, i s2g you’re way too talented.

THAT IS LITERALLY GORGEOUS THANK U SM
I LOVE THE BACKGROUND, CANT BELIEVE YOU PUT THE LITTLE DETAILS IN LIKE PANIC AT THE DISCO AND CATS AAJDJDJS
That album is one of my favorites; and I consider the background largely unfinished, but I thought it shouldn't hold up the delivery. Enjoyyyy 💖 🌞 🎵

Back