🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

Finally! After 2 weeks, your signature is ready! @EchoNyx

I am always tempted to start playing Genshin Impact, but I know my collect-them-all personality would go crazy… still, their art is so lovely and the music is really nice, so maybe I will see you there soon…
OMG I LOVE IT!! And yeah the game is super addicting but I highly recommend it xD Tysm again<33

yay!!!

Description: i'd like a macaron of my island rep : D! i'd absolutely looveee if my island rep can be holding a smol chimmy please! <3 for the background, i'd prefer if it could be transparent c: and for the pose, can she be smiling with just a tiiiny bit of blush? tysm!!
References: island rep! and chimmy :>
Dimensions: i'd like it to be avatar sized! idk what dimensions that would be but whatever is fine for an icon haha
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? sure!!!
Payment: 60 tbt c: tysm!!

yay!!!

Description: i'd like a macaron of my island rep : D! i'd absolutely looveee if my island rep can be holding a smol chimmy please! <3 for the background, i'd prefer if it could be transparent c: and for the pose, can she be smiling with just a tiiiny bit of blush? tysm!!
References: island rep! and chimmy :>
Dimensions: i'd like it to be avatar sized! idk what dimensions that would be but whatever is fine for an icon haha
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? sure!!!
Payment: 60 tbt c: tysm!!

Yayyyyy Chimmy! Enjoy @jiny ^_^

And an animated bonus for fun:
jiny-Animation.gif

I'll link the speedpaint in a sec...

Last edited:
yay!

Description: wedding cake! id love for them to hang out on the beach :D maybe looking for shells, building a sand castle, eating ice cream or whatever you can think of, your choice! also id like for them to have more the "anime" proportions like the example with the pokemon
References: https://toyhou.se/1128518.momoko (no cat ears!) + https://toyhou.se/1063757.umiko
Dimensions: whatever works for you!
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? i think its included
Payment: 800tbt c:

yay!

Description: wedding cake! id love for them to hang out on the beach :D maybe looking for shells, building a sand castle, eating ice cream or whatever you can think of, your choice! also id like for them to have more the "anime" proportions like the example with the pokemon
References: https://toyhou.se/1128518.momoko (no cat ears!) + https://toyhou.se/1063757.umiko
Dimensions: whatever works for you!
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? i think its included
Payment: 800tbt c:
Dear mother of PEARL these gals are GORGEOUS. What a great aesthetic. I have a real weakness for pink hair. I hope I can do them justice! And yes, the speedpaint will be included ofc!
Quick question: Do you have a preferred time of day? (Sunset, Big blue sky afternoon, Night time)

Examples: (click for full image)

Sunrise beach

Sunset Beach

Night Beach

Last edited:
Dear mother of PEARL these gals are GORGEOUS. What a great aesthetic. I have a real weakness for pink hair. I hope I can do them justice! And yes, the speedpaint will be included ofc!
Quick question: Do you have a preferred time of day? (Sunset, Big blue sky afternoon, Night time)

Examples: (click for full image)

Sunrise beach

Sunset Beach

Night Beach
aww thanks 🥺 i also have a big weakness for pink hair haha
ooh i think i would prefer either sunset or big blue sky afternoon :D but you can choose which would fit better ^-^

I really like your art! I'd like to be added to the TBT pinglist, please, as long as I'm understanding it right. It just means I'll get a notification when you open up for TBT payments for drawings, right? Or does it mean something else?

I really like your art! I'd like to be added to the TBT pinglist, please, as long as I'm understanding it right. It just means I'll get a notification when you open up for TBT payments for drawings, right? Or does it mean something else?
You are correct; I will ping you when I have an opening to make more art for tbt! I am overly ambitious, and terrible at saying no, so I have to limit my number of projects or I (or the customer will) regret it. 😅

I keep coming back to this bakery everyday, because I can't decide what to get, and everything looks delicious! 😋😍🌟

I know you're busy with your commissions, your stamp shop and setting up for your October pop-up, so I'm not sure if you have time for/are open for RLC orders atm? If you're busy I can keep checking back, or you can ping me! 🥰

I keep coming back to this bakery everyday, because I can't decide what to get, and everything looks delicious! 😋😍🌟

I know you're busy with your commissions, your stamp shop and setting up for your October pop-up, so I'm not sure if you have time for/are open for RLC orders atm? If you're busy I can keep checking back, or you can ping me! 🥰
I will definitely ping you! I have another RLC com I'm starting tonight, so I will probably contact you next week when that one is done. ^____^
This makes me so happy! TY for visiting.

Back