🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

EEEEEEE he's so beautiful!! You're an amazing artist!! Thank you thank you so much!! I love him!!!!! I plan to use him for a fic I'm writing. Where shall I link back to for credit?
Aww 😊👍links sent in pm.

Ok @turtleyawesome! I'm still in the art business if you are interested!

Ok @turtleyawesome! I'm still in the art business if you are interested!
One layered croissant please!
Description: My MHA OC Jynx in the U-A school uniform, I'll leave pose up to you but could she look nervous if possible, and for props a dark purple or black backpack, and I'll leave background up to you as well!
References:
https://toyhou.se/9534330.jynx-suzuki hair in the ponytail, and she has the bat hairpin and black choker and bracelets
uniform.png
(outfit without the leggings)
Dimensions: just regular sized square
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? Sure!
Payment: 260 tbt
Tysm!!

One layered croissant please!
Description: My MHA OC Jynx in the U-A school uniform, I'll leave pose up to you but could she look nervous if possible, and for props a dark purple or black backpack, and I'll leave background up to you as well!
References:
https://toyhou.se/9534330.jynx-suzuki hair in the ponytail, and she has the bat hairpin and black choker and bracelets
View attachment 386485(outfit without the leggings)
Dimensions: just regular sized square
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? Sure!
Payment: 260 tbt
Tysm!!
You got it! Happy to see Jynx again!

@turtleyawesome Jynx in school uniform! She's a little nervous waiting for her boyo outside the classroom before school. <3 (Click for full size image).

LMK if you see anything that needs changing (I shoulda PM'd first oops). If I injected too much story, I can totally remove the Class 1-A sign and walls, etc. no problem!

Edit: I forgot a couple green Stripes and other details on the sleeves. I'll fix this in the morning. 😅

Last edited:
@turtleyawesome Jynx in school uniform! She's a little nervous waiting for her boyo outside the classroom before school. <3 (Click for full size image).

LMK if you see anything that needs changing (I shoulda PM'd first oops). If I injected too much story, I can totally remove the Class 1-A sign and walls, etc. no problem!

Edit: I forgot a couple green Stripes and other details on the sleeves. I'll fix this in the morning. 😅
I love it!!! And the story you came up with is so cute, tysm for drawing her!

@Roxxy your turn! I would like to offer you a 100 tbt discount, to say thanks for helping me with my "mortgage", lol.

Also, that ping list is about to be wide open folks! Making these artworks is so much fun for me; I'm totally addicted. 🤣

Last edited:
@Roxxy your turn! I would like to offer you a 100 tbt discount, to say thanks for helping me with my "mortgage", lol.

Also, that ping list is about to be wide open folks! Making these artworks is so much fun for me; I'm totally addicted. 🤣
Yay!! Best news I have had all day 🥰

Can I pm you in a little while please? Dinner time here then I need to pick out a new outfit 😉 💜

For @Roxxy , who was brave enough to order the Mystery Muffin, and let me paint her island rep in my own experimental style. Since she likes roses, I was inspired by Alphonse Mucha’s floral series and modeled the image after “The Rose”. The dimensions are for a phone rather than square, which felt like a better fit for the composition.

speedpaint:

Renn 💜 🥺 wow!! That is absolutely incredible!! You are truly an amazing artist and I am blown away with such a beautiful drawing 💞

Thank you so much, I will treasure it forever ❤️

Hi @Corrie ! I'm going to take your request now, before the tbt camp event starts; just in case there is another art marathon and i get too burnt out and make you wait forever, lol.

Hi, sorry for the late response, yes id still be interested, life has been rough

I think the wedding cake one, of my two reps, I only have these two refrenses,
20210709_133615.png
20210709_133629.png
I can get you better refrences though if you would like
Just the boys doing something summer related. The red head, Toby is much more energetic and cherrful. Hes a casteaway.

Koby, the purple haired one, is a city boy with a collected mind, he can be cheerful, but wpuld more likily to be the one being dragged around

I dont really need anyone in the back ground, unless you want to add one of the villagers Koby has, Toby has different ones now

Hi, sorry for the late response, yes id still be interested, life has been rough

I think the wedding cake one, of my two reps, I only have these two refrenses,
I can get you better refrences though if you would like
Just the boys doing something summer related. The red head, Toby is much more energetic and cherrful. Hes a casteaway.

Koby, the purple haired one, is a city boy with a collected mind, he can be cheerful, but wpuld more likily to be the one being dragged around

I dont really need anyone in the back ground, unless you want to add one of the villagers Koby has, Toby has different ones now
No worries; I hope real life isn't beating you up too much.

Did you want a particular shape / size for the piece? Like square for use as an avatar or a wide rectangle for a signature?

And did you want them as chibi characters or more of an anime proportions?

With the recent fireworks, I think it would be fun to have them play fireworks together, or enjoying some summer treats like watermelon while at the beach.

Also, more references are always welcome, but I already love these pictures; you have such a great skill with showing personality on your characters!

Not quite sure, I think just big? If that makes sense. Not a signiture or Avatar :)

Chibi sounds super cute, and I love that idea with the fireworks, but I'll let ypu pick! i think anime porportions though, if that's ok

Thank you ^^ probably my favorite piece ive done

Hi @Corrie ! I'm going to take your request now, before the tbt camp event starts; just in case there is another art marathon and i get too burnt out and make you wait forever, lol.
Aw that's so sweet of you!

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, etc.) Please have her standing with her hands behind her back smiling sweetly.

References: (reference images / links) Saki Mikajima from Durarara!!

Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc) Fresh Baguette. The same size and transparent background as the Masaomi you did for me.

Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? No thanks!

Payment: 150tbt

Back