• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Remy's Wishlist Buy and Trade! ♥ (on!)

I'd also be interested in the doctors coat, lime and black tie front tie, dreamy dress, pink fleece pj, and imitation cow skull! Would umm.. the pink accesory stand, white accesory stand, white air circulator, and pink air conditioning + the items for the shell dress be good? ^^

yess sounds perfect. Pm me a dodo and I’ll deliver ASAP.

I have a purple veil. There is really nothing in particular I want. How many bells are you willing to trade for it?

I have a pink baby chair, Pink desk mirror, Lime digital Clock, and a pink Tankless toilet that you can buy. :3
I'll either accept igbs/bells or items on my wishlist
:b

That’s good
Alright! Want to visit me or I visit you? ^^
Post automatically merged:

I have a pink baby chair, Pink desk mirror, Lime digital Clock, and a pink Tankless toilet that you can buy. :3
I'll either accept igbs/bells or items on my wishlist
:b
Black Amp and black antique bureau for the pink baby chair, pink desk mirror, and lime digital clock? ^^

I’ll visit your island.
Alright! Want to visit me or I visit you? ^^
Post automatically merged:

Black Amp and black antique bureau for the pink baby chair, pink desk mirror, and lime digital clock? ^^
I’ll visit your island

I can get you the

Kimono stand
Elephant slide
Candy machine

You can offer me whatever :)

I'd love to get the sofa, box sofa, and to catalog the others? ^^ I have the two palm-tree lamps! Though I'd have to make/customize one first.
awe shoot i actually just got some palm trees and am no longer in need of them! 😭

Back