• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying regular flowers, hybrids, small wishlist

Angieyvonne

offbeat garden spirit
Bells
White Rose
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (80) +
HELLO!

seeking: galaxy floor, Cinnamoroll wall, lily lamp, violet screen, quilted tapestry, tranquil bridge. :blush:

♥ full wishlist: here. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

FOR REGULAR FLOWERS, i need 15 white roses, 10 white tulips, 10 white cosmos, 30 white lilies. 10 red roses, 10 red tulips, 5 yellow tulips.

for hybirds, I need 15 pink roses, 15 orange roses. 20 blue pansies.

:cool: I only have ~30TBT atm, so hopefully i'll be able to make the difference with IGB. I have about 10mil to spare.

I work full time, so sometimes PM's work best. Thank you

Last edited:
I can get you the kiki & lala items or you can visit the rv and get them by yourself. ^^ I should also have an extra flower fairy wand for sale, let me check

I can get you the kiki & lala items or you can visit the rv and get them by yourself. ^^ I should also have an extra flower fairy wand for sale, let me check

That would be really great. :'D
Sorry for such a super late reply.

I can get you the regular flowers. I don't sell hybrids, but I can set up some hybrid plots.

I have 15 pink roses and 13 orange roses (should be able to get the other two by the end of the week if you'd like). I've also got a succulent plant, Spring Blossoms and ~10 orange pansies if you'd like those too.

I'd prefer an IGB payment, trying to build some PWPs at the moment!

Last edited:
I have 15 pink roses and 13 orange roses (should be able to get the other two by the end of the week if you'd like). I've also got a succulent plant, Spring Blossoms and ~10 orange pansies if you'd like those too.

I'd prefer an IGB payment, trying to build some PWPs at the moment!

Name your price, my friend. I'm more than happy to pay it! The items and extra hybrids would be great. <3

I can get you the regular flowers. I don't sell hybrids, but I can set up some hybrid plots.

Okay, that would be a big help!

- - - - - - -

I have one hour before I need to be at work. I'll be available to trade after that for an hour on my lunch break (5PM CST) & then will be fully available again by 9:30-10. tysm

Last edited:
I have 25 items!
?Amiibo Shelf
?Casablanca Lillies
?Crown
?Desert Island Stool
?Desert Island Table
?Hanger Rack
?Hello Kitty Chair
?Kerokerokeroppi Cake
?Kiki and Lala Clock
?Kiki and Lala Wall
?Kiki and Lala Wand
?K.K Birthday
?Pastel Low Table
?Pompompurin Pudding
?Princess Closet
?Princess Curio
?Princess Table
?Regal Vanity
?Sloppy Chair
?Sloppy Lamp
?Sloppy Stereo
?Splattershot
?Tranquil Bridge
?Zodiac Dog
?Zodiac Rabbit
50 TBT and 2mil IGB? :D

Ohhgod I'm so sorry for going missing! I'll try and get all the flowers organised (already got the plant and music by my gate) and I should be on some time tomorrow evening (GMT) to trade ;v; sosorry

Ohh and I don't really know what price... really not sure of the economy on here!

Last edited:
Back