• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Redd’s Real Art!

Theblusea

Bells
Feedback
100% (33) +
Hi guys, I’m trying to complete my museum and I’m willing to Trade or Buy Redd’s REAL Art 💕 If you have a wishlist I’ll try to see if I have anything, otherwise I can buy for TBT! (I’m kind of running out though!)

PAINTINGS I NEED:

Serene
Warm
Academic
Calm
Flowery
Scenic
Moving
Amazing
Worthy
Common
Detailed
Graceful

STATUES I NEED:

Warrior
Motherly
Beautiful
Familiar
Gallant
Informative
Rock-head
Ancient
Tremendous
Valiant

Last edited:
Hi guys, I’m trying to complete my museum and I’m willing to Trade or Buy Redd’s REAL Art 💕 If you have a wishlist I’ll try to see if I have anything, otherwise I can buy for TBT! (I’m kind of running out though!)

PAINTINGS I NEED:

Serene

I have Serene and would trade you for most things not orderable items on this wish list

I have Serene and would trade you for most things not orderable items on this wish list

Unfortunately I don’t have any of the items listed on your wishlist :( hopefully you find them! ❤️

Back