• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying Cataloging fake art

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Feedback
100% (278) +
Trying to catalog those last few pieces of fake artwork.

Still need the fake Gallant, Rock Head & Tremendous statues, and the fake Detailed, Solemn & Wistful paintings.

Again, just cataloging instead of buying, but offering 1tbt per piece cataloged.

The gallant statue is the statue of David, right? I have the fake one! I'm going to be home in 6 hours or so, so please let me know if you'd like to come over and catalogue it then. You don't need to pay, though. I don't lose anything from you cataloguing it.

The gallant statue is the statue of David, right? I have the fake one! I'm going to be home in 6 hours or so, so please let me know if you'd like to come over and catalogue it then. You don't need to pay, though. I don't lose anything from you cataloguing it.
Let's try and set up a time to do it. I work most of the week, but I've got fairly open availability for Sunday. I'm on PST

Let's try and set up a time to do it. I work most of the week, but I've got fairly open availability for Sunday. I'm on PST
Your Sunday is my Monday, but I think I could make 6pm your time (10am my time) work. Any time later than that would work too. Is that okay? That time or later but on your Saturday would also work, actually it'd potentially be a bit better for me. Let me know!

Your Sunday is my Monday, but I think I could make 6pm your time (10am my time) work. Any time later than that would work too. Is that okay? That time or later but on your Saturday would also work, actually it'd potentially be a bit better for me. Let me know!
I will be working Saturday until about 2, 2:30pm my time. If you can work around that then I'm fine with it, I'll probably be home after 3pm

I will be working Saturday until about 2, 2:30pm my time. If you can work around that then I'm fine with it, I'll probably be home after 3pm
That'd be really convenient for me! Would 6pm Saturday work for you? I'll be asleep for a while after you get home, but I'm sure I can get up by your 6pm.

Back