• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Got him before it reset! Thank you so much!

You're welcome but are you sure? he's still here unless we managed to do the item cloning glitch thing with him instead!
Let me get Teddy to aloe then I can try to find a solution.

Last edited:
You're welcome but are you sure? he's still here unless we managed to do the item cloning glitch thing with him instead!
Let me get Teddy to aloe then I can try to find a solution.

I thought that he'd still be in boxes in your town until the next day, right?

I thought that he'd still be in boxes in your town until the next day, right?

With my experiance, once you leave, they 'leave' with you, when I go to the house the smoke will be gone and when I go to the door, it will say "moved out".
You could have him, it could have glitched on my end. just let me know if not~

With my experiance, once you leave, they 'leave' with you, when I go to the house the smoke will be gone and when I go to the door, it will say "moved out".
You could have him, it could have glitched on my end. just let me know if not~

I don't think I have him, I've gone forward a few days and he hasn't moved in... when you're done with Teddy could I come again? I'm really sorry that it reset

Could I please request Zucker? :lemon:

Sure! I have my new cards in an envelope somewhere, let me find them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I cant find the envelope but it turns out he's already in town....doop. I'll add you and open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, sorry for the wait, opening now, he's spot 5.
Remember to add me. :}

Back