Red Dead Redemption: Zombie Horse Thread

Nic

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hello you fellow users who play Red Dead Redemption. If you guys haven't known that it is possible to obtain a zombie horse in multiplayer. The only way possible now is to mod your gamesave. Rumors have been going on that this horse will be released somewhere in October. I don't have a source as these are just rumors and R* has not told us anything. The zombie horse is missing one leg and supposedly was slaughtered.

A picture of said horse would be nice, along with the source on this.
Sounds interesting at least. Bit like the zombie player model from GTA4.

Andy I will be looking for a source on this horse and some pictures of it.

My friend who is a modder told me he will let me see the horse in about ten minutes.

Sweet, looking forward to checking it out.
I'd like to know how you are meant to get it... if it's something that'll be released later on.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Images</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
zombie005c.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Images</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
zombie006.jpg
</div>
zombie003.jpg
</div>
zombie004.jpg
</div>

Nice! To bad i've only rented RDR for now I might buy it later ^_^ LOVE FREE ROAM

EDIT: If theirs going to be more horses perhaps more levels?

Edit.. Again: I found a vid of the horses...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://www.youtube.com/v/5SX392tuVXk</div>

Well it seems the hackers will be looking for DLC characters. R* was stupid to have coded the DLC in the game that is coming out in October. But if you have a JTAG you can see maps if you open up the inside of the game you can see maps. So I don't really understand.

Back