• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Red Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayaya

Bells
Switch
4250-9317-9812
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Feedback
100% (71) +
For those who missed out on the restock, this is your chance to get the red candy! Simply post that you want the red candy to enter and I will decide the winner with random.org when I'm awake (I'm going to sleep soon)

Rules:
You may only enter once
You may not enter if you've already owned the red candy
If you have other means to get the red candy (ex. selling your extra collectibles, have more than 1000 TBT) then please state your reason for wanting the red candy
Please don't enter with the intention of selling the candy
If you break the rules, I will ignore your entry

I'll be awake at most late 10 AM my time so that's 12 hours from now and I'll decide the winner then. The winner will be announced in the thread and I will send them the red candy after that. This is my first time doing this this kind of giveaway so please forgive me if I made any mistake.

Good luck!

Entries (Let me know if you followed the rules but is not in the entry list!)
Lucanosa
Ahri
TykiButterfree
Antlers
catarinalucio
Slayer_Buffy
The Pennifer
GoldieJoan
Debra
GodToot
Darkbrussel
azukitan
Hikari
Bird
Adventure9
ANC
Elise
Freckles
Holla

Last edited:
I would like the red candy but I'm very sparing with my TBT as I'm saving up for a chance to own a White Feather.. very rare and unlikely since there's only 26 on the forum, but hey. Why not try. Which I'll need 50k for.

Long shot since I look like I have so many ways to get it, but I love my other collectibles (beach party, birthstones, peach) right now and am not really willing to sell them at this time.

Last edited:
I want the red candy! Please enter me Y_Y pretty please!

----
I withdraw coz i got one^^ good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I want the red candy so much!

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Thanks for making a fun giveaway. I love raffles. I would like the red candy. I think it is the prettiest candy collectible.

All entries above me are noted c;
Going to sleep now~

Hallo!!

I would loveee to have the Red Candy. I'm so sad that I missed the restock as well! If I don't win here that is fine I would try to find it somewhere else!

I would like to win the Red Candy or at least obtain it somewhere because red is my favorite color (even though my ACNL character wears all blue lol) and I love Halloween so very much, it is my favorite holiday and time of year. Every year I go trick-or-treating and dress up in at least a store bought costume (I'd rather make my own costume and do Halloween makeup as well :] ) I wanted to obtain 5 red candies and 5 blue candies. If I do not win here I will buy all the colors of candy and put them in my giveaway. Also I have "a lot" of TBT now because I am saving up for a massive giveaway haha

Thank you very much for reading. Good luck to whoever wins!

I would love to have the red candy ... I missed the restock ... I don't resell my collectibles because I have Collectionism issues! :rolleyes: thank you for doing this awesome giveaway! ♥♥♥

I would love to have a red candy! Thank you for doing this giveaway!

I will not enter as I am sure there are many people who value this more than me, but saw in this topic a least one person who already got red candies (by their own admission). Why would they enter, if not to sell them later? :(

And good luck everyone who never got a chance to buy it. xxx

Last edited:
I'd like the red candy as I'm a collectible collectorian and I only need the red and blue cnady :O

Can I enter? I want the red candy just to have it lol.

Last edited:
I want the red candy D: didn't get it today earlier, i love collecting stuff but people are always so greedy when it comes to the collectibles :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back