• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Recommendations on what to giveaway?

jamie!

they/them
Bells
Switch
1750-0281-9435
Island
Essence
Hi guys,

This forum has helped me so much ever since I bought ACNL so I want to give back to the community!

However, I don't know what to giveaway since I'm not really caught up on what's worth money etc.

Anything I can get my hands on I will giveaway if wanted.

Also, bells are not a problem at all, I have more than i'll ever need.

Thanks!

You should make a tally of stuff you are willing to give away, and then make a thread letting people know it's free, then they can choose what they want. Especially unorderables, amiibo stuff, and gardening items.

You should make a tally of stuff you are willing to give away, and then make a thread letting people know it's free, then they can choose what they want. Especially unorderables, amiibo stuff, and gardening items.

could you list some stuff that would possibly be on that list? like i said i dont know what the difference is between orderables/non-orderables etc. and what gardening items?

I'm honestly in dire need of IGB so I'd be pretty chuffed if I won some of that. Most people enjoy welcome amiibo items though, but I really don't care much for them.

You could do a little bit of everything— some hybrids, rare furniture, and IGB— it might attract more people too. ^^

could you list some stuff that would possibly be on that list? like i said i dont know what the difference is between orderables/non-orderables etc. and what gardening items?

An orderable is something you can buy at Nookling's catalogue. Once you've had the item, you can always reorder it even if you lose it. An unorderable, on the other hand, is lost forever if you happen to sell it to Reese or give it to another player. If you check an item's name here http://moridb.com/ it'll show whether they're orderable or not (the orderable ones have a little catalogue icon besides their bell price).
The gardening items would be cedar saplings, regular saplings and bush starts. People also appreciate hybrid flowers and perfect fruit.

As for me, I'd be happy with bells, since I have lots of debt (xD), but I believe most people would prefer to have welcome amiibo items (http://moridb.com/items/sets/welcome), since they're unorderable and also hard to come by if you don't own amiibo cards. :)

All unorderable things are usually popular. Especially the Sanrio items, and the ones you can only get from amiibos.

-Silver axes
-Golden tools
-Unorderables
-Sanrio items
-DLC
-Bells (around 100k-the millions)
-Gracie items
-Seasonal items (unorderable more preferred)
-Hybirds (any!!!! We love them)
-lucky clovers (very wanted)
-Handhelds (bubble wand, etc.)
-Perfect fruit

Those are some things I can get off my head right now. But really, you could give away anything!

I'm not shy. Here are some things you could give away to me! Heck, I'm willing to pay you (or anybody else) to get them! Seems like most of the shopkeepers have suddenly gone on vacation at once (again).

Hello kitty shoes
antique shelf
waistcoat
basket of perfect peaches
3x lily record player
White formal pants
Black formal pants

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

Hybrids, unorderables, DLC, WA items, IGB, gardening stuff, basically anything! Be prepared for a lot of replies...

Sanrio items, hybrids (esp roses), unorderables, dlc?
I also think its a cool idea to wrap them which is time consuming but people like mystery!

Back