• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ready to debut Mirage's dream address . . . I guess

Ras

Bells
Winter Mittens
Well, I was waiting to get Erik to publicize my dream address, but I guess I'm keeping Ed for a little while. So, my town is close to a finished state.

5700-3256-1328

I'm a little nervous about opening it up to reviewers/visitors, but what the hey.

Some things I want to point out:

The pavement that just stops in front of Re-Tail was Clay's and will be Erik's. Yes, he and Fauna will be an unstoppable duo.

I've done a little bit of plot-resetting, mainly to place Ed. Lolly was NOT plot-reset! She picked that place on her own. The path running north/south next to her place was there, I just had to add the little path to her door. I was so proud of her. I had been planning to put the cafe at the south end of her piece of land, but she changed my plans. As a result, my cafe ended up in what I consider the perfect spot.

My house is not my focus. I never go in peoples' houses when I dream, so it's not something I think that much about. I think it's okay.

Can't think of anything else, other than I'm going to sleep soon so you'll be visiting my dreams as I . . . dream. LOL.

Last edited:
I'll visit <3

In my town, Beau and Fauna are the duo. They live next to each other and I didn't plot reset O.O

Thanks. Beau had Deirdre to hang around with for a short time, but then she moved.

Great town! I love the layout. I especially like the location of re-tail and how your flowers are arranged!
keep it up!

Oooh I'll go visit right now :)

Just went and it looks great! I love how you divided everything up.

Last edited:
Great town! I love the layout. I especially like the location of re-tail and how your flowers are arranged!
keep it up!

Thanks! I know most people hate Re-Tail being so far from the docks, but it doesn't bother me.

Congrats on getting your sheepy. I was following that drama in dreamy's thread. :)

I really liked your town :) Especially the color-schemes of the flowers! It was working out great!

If you want a more detailed review - let me know!

Back