Re: Friend Codes for People Aged 21+

Added and SteviePlays, SkyeFromDixon, mogyay, Jakelaser1080, and Saturniidae just now.

Approved by Santeh, Whoville, amymay, Puck, Radagast, SteviePlays, SkyeFromDixon, and mogyay. I'll be open tonight a bit so check with Porter this evening!

yay! can people add me? it's kinda hard making friends when there's always that fear that they're 12 :p would like to play with you guys! i can be kinda shy at first but hopefully that's not a problem!

friend code is to the side!
tell me if you've added me and i'll add you back (just to keep my friend rooster a little less cluttered) :)

Added you

hi! please feel free to add me. it would be great to play the game with people my own age!

name: Sara
code: 2509-3271-8929

Hey would be great to visit other towns with older players - my town is still very much in the beginning stages though.

Name: Nelly
Town: Woodside
Friend Code: In my profile on the left.

Please let me know who has added me so I can do the same!

Hey would be great to visit other towns with older players - my town is still very much in the beginning stages though.

Name: Nelly
Town: Woodside
Friend Code: In my profile on the left.

Please let me know who has added me so I can do the same!

adding you!

I have just added some of you, I'm in my late 30's so I need some age appropriate friends to visit!

Feel free to add me

Last edited:
All of you add me if you want 3110 4984 8444 :)
Im 22 and have no friend to play with aha. One of my town is fully upgraded and the other one i am working on it ..

I'm turning 21 in August, does that count?

I recently went on a friend code deleting spree, getting rid of inactive people and one-time visitors, and now my FC list is kinda sorta freakin' barren. Ever since my one IRL AC-playing bud went AWOL, I haven't had anyone to multiplayer with and it's sad ;_;

If anyone wants to add me, let me know and I'll add you back!

Last edited:
Add me please! My number is 0447 5865 0236

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way I'm over 21. My birthday was saturday

I'm 33 and would love some older friends on acnl! Anyone can add me just pm me if you do! :)

I have just added milky ninja amylilu soldierroxas madmax26 hyasynth nellypatrice appyjuice and alyssiameow.

Still need confirmation from all listed above and
Saturniida mogyay crystiesc regalbeagle luigiracer geckozilla smileorange rawrrawrmo cherbearyo gekkob kairi-kitten Miaa amymay star fire and santeh.

Thanks!!! if you need me to open gates and I'm on just message me on here or put it in your friend list message.

I have just added milky ninja amylilu soldierroxas madmax26 hyasynth nellypatrice appyjuice and alyssiameow.

Still need confirmation from all listed above and
Saturniida mogyay crystiesc regalbeagle luigiracer geckozilla smileorange rawrrawrmo cherbearyo gekkob kairi-kitten Miaa amymay star fire and santeh.

Thanks!!! if you need me to open gates and I'm on just message me on here or put it in your friend list message.
Just added u stevie lets play whenever u want!

Back