• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

R-Cookies' super adorable and sexy sketches <3 (CLOSED)

everything can improve, cupcake~
anyway, I'll draw for you when I'm done with other requests, might take several days~
but question! can you describe the winter outfit?~

I totally missed this!

Thank you so much, I don't mind waiting at all, as long as you drop me a little pm or visitor message telling me that you've finished so I can come and look!

Yeah. Usually the Kidd in my town is always wearing a winter jumper, so could you just draw like a christmas sweater design on him with a scarf that corresponds to the colours/design!

so like a pattern like this
stock-vector-christmas-tree-jumper-pattern-vector-illustration-65716033.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

a person I'm following on tumblr drew him for me and this is what she came up with, it might inspire you idk
icXZCdL.png

I totally missed this!

Thank you so much, I don't mind waiting at all, as long as you drop me a little pm or visitor message telling me that you've finished so I can come and look!

Yeah. Usually the Kidd in my town is always wearing a winter jumper, so could you just draw like a christmas sweater design on him with a scarf that corresponds to the colours/design!

so like a pattern like this
stock-vector-christmas-tree-jumper-pattern-vector-illustration-65716033.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

a person I'm following on tumblr drew him for me and this is what she came up with, it might inspire you idk
icXZCdL.png

adorable *0*
ok, then!! when it's your turn I'll draw for you, I'll keep you updated~

But of course, honeybunzz~ ♡
Everything I do is omg so cute and fabulous *o*
hurr durr~

- - - Post Merge - - -

holy sh!t these are hella cute​
Lol that was a reply to you~

Last edited:
Omg these are so cute
Ack can't breathe

Gonna have to ask for sumthin when you open again <3

Your art style is amazing! You're so talented! Will you please draw Wolfgang (if you haven't already)? ^~^

Last edited:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
I'm done with da requests!! for Aradai and Fuzzling~ *nods* :cool:

here are da stuffz~

Pippy for Aradai~
Pippy 2.jpg

Merry for Fuzzling~
Merry.jpg

I hope you guys like them! please tell me what ya think :3

Just stopping by to say that your sketches are really cute! : ) (And it's nice to meet another fellow older person around here who has been doing art for a long time, too!)

Oh wow, your art is beautiful! :) The lines are so neat, too :3

Anyways, how about drawing Molly? If you don't mind, of course xP

Back