• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

R-Cookies' super adorable and sexy sketches <3 (CLOSED)

guys, I don't think I'll finish your requests today so tomorrow be it :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinky :p

But srsrly UR art is to perf y can't I have your skills. Your sexy Senpai now.

eeeeeee *blushes* :B
practice makes perfect kid, I bet I was horrible when I was your age ~

your artwork is lovely! cant wait to see more, love your style!

I like kinky

actually when you get the time you should draw fox doing it kinky style with falco

yes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm quite jealous of it tbh, I wish I could draw

as I always say practice makes purrfect~
I'm 25 years old, and I've been drawing since 3, I should be much better than this by now, sigh~ :c

Last edited:
as I always say practice makes purrfect~
I'm 25 years old, and I've been drawing since 3, I should be much better than this by now, sigh~ :c

I'm 19 and I've been drawing since I was young, but I'm still terrible!

Your drawings are really good. Honestly, I don't think your art style needs improving.

I'm 19 and I've been drawing since I was young, but I'm still terrible!

Your drawings are really good. Honestly, I don't think your art style needs improving.

everything can improve, cupcake~
anyway, I'll draw for you when I'm done with other requests, might take several days~
but question! can you describe the winter outfit?~

Last edited:
in fact I drew this anime character once (it was somebody's OC) and then I pretty much stopped drawing after that, as I simply lost the time and dedication to draw.

this is it lol
sXzoBhS.png

But yeah this was someones Oc, hence the crazy hair haha

in fact I drew this anime character once (it was somebody's OC) and then I pretty much stopped drawing after that, as I simply lost the time and dedication to draw.

this is it lol
sXzoBhS.png

But yeah this was someones Oc, hence the crazy hair haha

this is your drawing? khfldefhbislek.lnberj,f it's AMAZING! *o*

Back