• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Quick, Before the Mods Come!

Josie, Sora, Rover and Lovemcqueen go to the forest and find themselves an abandoned home before they all eat the slowly melting icecream. They sit down and relax.
Rover: We were lucky to find this place. Just in time for...!!!
Sora: Tell us the story!
Lovemcqueen: !!!
Josie: Okay! Okay! We are not in a rush you know! *Coughs then lowers tone*
*flashback noise*
As I was getting some cake from the BellTreeForums market and Rock and Kuma were alone together...

28 New story time! This time everyone can join!

Josie is currently on a jetski having her arms around Sock (her boyfriend) while Sock is doing donuts.
Sock: This is going to be a big one!

Josie and Sock ride their jetski over a big tidal wave and they flip over and their jetski goes flying away, leaving Josie and Sock stranded in the ocean. Then Lovemcqueen, or McQueen for short, surfs up on his surfboard.
McQueen: Haha losers! You'll never be as cool as me! *McQueen surfs away, laughing his butt off*

Oh and yah, 29!

33!!!
Josie: We have to save Kip!
Sock: Why?
Josie: Because he's in danger!
Sock: And we're not?
*Josie takes a huge breath before jumping in to save Kip*
*Sock notices a surfboard near him and swims to it*
Sock: Guess who's the loser now McQueen?
*Josie jumps out having Kip on her back, notices another surfboard and swims to it*
*Josie places Kip on the surfboard and performs CPR*
*Kip chokes and wakes up after 2 rounds of CPR*
Kip: You didn't kiss me didn't you?
Josie: No Kip.

Back