Selling [QUEUE FULL] Villagers from my card collection [NEW cards added 28/04! See list]

Alright Moo_Nieu, I've added you to the queue! I'll PM you in a couple days when I get to your request (all is indicated in the original post). Thanks and talk soon!

Hello! Could I please adopt three of those villagers (over the span of some weeks)? If so, I'd like to adopt Kyle, Ketchup and Beau! Thank you so much~ :)

Last edited:
Hello, could I adopt Ankha please? Thank you:]

Hey! I already ordered once, but could I get another? If so could I have Beau?

To everyone requesting Beau: I have just given him away, and so I can't give him again until I have given 16 more villagers, so unfortunately for now I cannot take these requests. Same goes for Ketchup and Ankha. Sorry! :( I will update the original post to reflect which villagers are currently unavailable due to being in my 16-villager cycle.

For the others, I will add you to the queue! You may again refer to the original post for an updated queue. I have no problem with multiple requests. They will simply be spaced out to give others a chance at adoption as well.

I'll PM you when your turn is approaching!

hi! i would like to snag Genji, if that's cool? c:

Last edited:
marinamayor, I'm adding you to the queue! :)

partangel, actually the person who was supposed to pick up Ketchup never showed, so if you want him, he's available for pickup like... tonight or tomorrow? PMing you now!

marinamayor, I'm adding you to the queue! :)

partangel, actually the person who was supposed to pick up Ketchup never showed, so if you want him, he's available for pickup like... tonight or tomorrow? PMing you now!

Ive PM'ed you back, thank you so much for your availability + kindness! Also, since Beau is not available, Ive noticed you added Fang to your list... Could i perhaps get him instead? Only if you're available for so, of course :)! Thank you so much!

To everyone requesting Beau: I have just given him away, and so I can't give him again until I have given 16 more villagers, so unfortunately for now I cannot take these requests. Same goes for Ketchup and Ankha. Sorry! :( I will update the original post to reflect which villagers are currently unavailable due to being in my 16-villager cycle.

For the others, I will add you to the queue! You may again refer to the original post for an updated queue. I have no problem with multiple requests. They will simply be spaced out to give others a chance at adoption as well.

I'll PM you when your turn is approaching!

hi c: im pretty sure if you use amiibo cards you dont have to wait the 16 villager cycle :0
also id like to request cube if thats okay ^^

hi c: im pretty sure if you use amiibo cards you dont have to wait the 16 villager cycle :0
also id like to request cube if thats okay ^^

Oh wow, that would be a huge revelation indeed! I will conduct a few tests first but if that is the case, it would make things much easier.

I have added everyone to the queue, and will be closing the thread for now until I get through a few more requests (just trying to keep this manageable without promising my time weeks into the future).

Thanks for your replies everyone and I will be PMing you when your turn gets close!

Back