Favorite Snooty Villager, thoughts?

I have a very special bond with Diana and Judy. Blaire is also very adorable and so is Whitney and Blanche. :)

My top snooty villagers, in no particular order, would have to be:

1. Whitney: She's on my island right now, I'm really enjoying her company. She replaced my first and only other snooty in NH which was Ankha. Ankha was a randomly generated move-in and Whitney I happened to come across while island hopping on my first ticket. I got pretty lucky I'd say as both are regarded as very sought-after snooty villagers. I have to admit though I wasn't a huge fan of Ankha after meeting her. She's just alright to me. She did leave me a golden casket as a moving away present. Not sure if that reflects her thoughts about me or if she just wanted to give me 80,000 bells. So there's that. 😂😂😂

2. Blaire: I've never had Blaire but I've decided that she's the next snooty villager I'd like to invite to my island if Whitney ever decides to move. Not sure what it is I like about her, but I tend to gravitate toward squirrels.

3. Purrl: I had Purrl in NL and I was absolutely not okay the day she decided to move out. (Btw I'm so glad we force villagers to stay in this version, even if it is unethical. I just like them too much and it's my happy world so I'm glad I can choose who stays and who leaves, haha).

4. Diana: Also had her for the first time in NL. She stayed the longest without asking to leave and I just formed a good connection with her.

It seems to me like you're trying to avoid multiples of a species. Not sure if that's what you're going for, but with this in mind, I'd recommend: Blanche (Ostrich), Julia (Ostrich), Eloise (Elephant), Opal (Elephant), Baabara (sheep), Yuka (Koala), or Bree (Mouse).

Good Luck :)

So far my favorites are Tasha and Whitney. I like Ankha and Yuka as well.
Though I haven't had them before, I'm fond of Olivia and Pecan.

I’ll be honest, I’m not particularly fond of snooty villagers. I’m going with Portia for my favorite snooty and that’s only because she happens to be a dog. I don’t have any snooty villagers on my island, and it’ll stay that way. I’m not too concerned with what personalities my villagers have.

my favourite snooty villagers are:

Whitney
Tiffany
Amelia
Ankha
Francine

theyre sweethearts, for snooty villagers 💙

My favorite snooty is Vivian, but I also think Blaire is adorable -- especially when she puts on her glasses to read a book. 🥺

Diana is my absolute favorite, but Mint and Francine are great villagers, too. I was surprised at how much I liked Mint.

I know snooties are supposed to be, well snooty, but I wish they'd change the personality to be a little less old-fashioned. Diana calling me darling and saying "mustn't" is slightly annoying. Hate the glasses they tend to wear, too.

whitney is definitely my favourite snooty villager — she’s an absolute sweetheart, and her design is breathtaking! however, since you already have a wolf on your island, i recommend friga! her design is honestly adorable imo, and i think she’d be lovely to have around!

B58B5565-E5FC-4505-9D57-DCCA5B6F7B33.jpeg

some of my other favourite snooties are julia, francine, cleo, miranda and tipper, and i definitely recommend any of them as well! ☺️

Back