Question about villager adoption

VioletsTown

Bells
So, i adopted a villager tonight. A friend offered another villager, but she had to do it fast. So, I tt'd one day ahead, then adopted the second villager... Well, the second villager has moved in, but the very first one has not. Did i lose him? Did i override the first adoption with the second one? Darn it...

I thought is impossible to override according to another post? Try looking at the corner of your town~ sometime they plot it at very hidden place =x

Last edited:
It's impossible to override a camper move-in, as I found out to my annoyance/sorrow. I've read in the past that if you ask two, you only get the second. I doubted it with my experience with the camper, but here is more evidence.

Darn it! I thought since I tt'd one day ahead I was okay, but I guess i should have waited until he plotted... Darn it!!!

Was it a camper move in? If it was I think it takes a couple of days for them to move in. Not like a regular adoption, when they move in the next day. I hope that you get both of the villagers :(

I definitely lost the first one. And it was Julian too. No, none were campers, they were both straight up adoptions from a different town. Lesson learned, gotta wait until they plot before you adopt the next one.

Oh no. If that happened I would have cried. I love Julian and he is one of my dreamies :c

Back