• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Question about Nintendo Dogs and Super Monkey Balls

Liv

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Okay, I am selling my Nintendo Dogs and Super Monkey Balls at a Tag Sale, but I need to delete all the data. How do I delete the Nintendo Dogs Data quickly and how to I delete the Super Monkey Balls data in general. I have about a week until the Tag Sale.

heh super monkey balls. You should note that it's Super Monkey Ball.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Who are you trying to sell your Super Monkey Balls to?

And it is in the options I believe.
I'm selling it at a Tag Sale, so I have no idea who is gonna get it. And it's not in the options screen.

Olivia! said:
FarrenTheRobot said:

I'm selling it at a Tag Sale, so I have no idea who is gonna get it. And it's not in the options screen.
XDDDDDDDDD
So you are just selling them to any stranger?

Olivia! said:
FarrenTheRobot said:

did you try the same combo ?
it works for most games ..

Rene said:
Olivia! said:
FarrenTheRobot said:

PROBLEM SOLVED! The same code was used for the two games but you have to hold the buttons down for the whole time, right after you press the game on the main screen.

Olivia! said:
Rene said:
Olivia! said:
FarrenTheRobot said:

PROBLEM SOLVED! The same code was used for the two games but you have to hold the buttons down for the whole time, right after you press the game on the main screen.
i am glad that it works :')

the combo isn't so easy to do

Back