• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question About Collectible Selling Etiquette

Megaroni

Bells
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Head
Strange Doll
I'm selling collectibles and sometime soon I want to either bump the post I already have for selling collectibles (which is about a year old) or create a new post for it. Which option is more polite? I know it's considered rude to bump a really old post, but I also know it's rude to create multiple posts about the same thing if using 1 would be just fine

if the post is from over a year ago then you can make a new one to use now. you don't need to re-use your old thread, though no one is stopping you from doing so.

You're welcome to create a new thread even if your previous one is only a few days old (assuming the trade is completed). It's more about how many active threads you have rather than how many in total.

Back