• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop 🐶 pup's box of goodies!

Could I get the mum wreath, pansy wreath, lily crown and cardboard sofa diy for 300k and 1nmt?

After searching a bit, I unfortunately don't have any grown yellow pansies, so that might be a small wait - but everything else I can get you!

Oh, sorry forgot to mention that I will provide the materials. :) Let me know when you're ready!

ok! my gate's open! the code is M09WN

Not sure if my comment got missed, but let me know if the bamboo partition diy for 1 nmt is still available? :) Ty.

After searching a bit, I unfortunately don't have any grown yellow pansies, so that might be a small wait - but everything else I can get you!

ok! my gate's open! the code is M09WN
I can provide the yellow pansies if you would like! I can bring the 3 needed

Awesome! Just let me know when everything is ready and ill be right over!

@melsi @toddishott you can come when you're ready! the gate code is M09WN

@aww 500k! i don't have enough miles to purchase them yet however, so it'll be a bit of a wait until I'm able.

@aww ok! i'll keep you posted :D
Post automatically merged:

@B4byrd @faiiry hello, you! I've got both of your teacup rides ready!

Last edited:
Hey, could I please get the cherry tree wall for 100k and maybe also the pastel teacup ride for 2NMT?

And 15k for the street piano and I'll provide materials? (what are they btw haha).

Hey, could I please get the cherry tree wall for 100k and maybe also the pastel teacup ride for 2NMT?

And 15k for the street piano and I'll provide materials? (what are they btw haha).

hi there! currently my nook miles items are on hold as i replenish my miles funds, but i can definitely make you the wall!
the street piano is a bit tricky in that it needs an Upright Piano and a Painting set, neither of which I have catalogued :(

hi there! currently my nook miles items are on hold as i replenish my miles funds, but i can definitely make you the wall!
the street piano is a bit tricky in that it needs an Upright Piano and a Painting set, neither of which I have catalogued :(

That's no problem about the teacup set! The cherry wall would be great :) Hmm as for the piano I do have the painting set but not the upright piano so yeah maybe I'll wait on that one haha

That's no problem about the teacup set! The cherry wall would be great :) Hmm as for the piano I do have the painting set but not the upright piano so yeah maybe I'll wait on that one haha

sure thing! i can make it for you now, the dodo code is BWHNR

hi! you can, but it'll take me a little bit to make the miles, so please bear with me! i don't have an interest in the other teacup ride, also, but thank you!

Sounds good, just let me know when you’re ready! Ty

Back