• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Problem

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Points
0
My mother and father are from Russia, so, naturally, Russian was my first language, and fyi, I was born here.
 
BULERIAS said:
My mother and father are from Russia, so, naturally, Russian was my first language, and fyi, I was born here.
Then how'd you learn English so darn well?

I don't know enough of a second language, but I know a little Spanish, and I'm taking a Latin course.
 
PKMNRULES! said:
BULERIAS said:
My mother and father are from Russia, so, naturally, Russian was my first language, and fyi, I was born here.
Then how'd you learn English so darn well?

I don't know enough of a second language, but I know a little Spanish, and I'm taking a Latin course.
How'd I learn English? From TV, I believe. I was watching it a lot when I was little, and I just repeated what I heard.
 
Mi hablar Espanol!!!

and hebrew!!!!

and I used to speat Pig Latin. i know it is not a real language, but it was funny!!!


:blink:
 
THEBOBINATOR said:
Mi hablar Espanol!!!

and hebrew!!!!

and I used to speat Pig Latin. i know it is not a real language, but it was funny!!!


:b]
Me too! except pig latin.Where did you learn pig latin anyways?
 
It's not a probalem it requires a recount which can be done from the Admin CP.
 
THEBOBINATOR said:
Mi hablar Espanol!!!

and hebrew!!!!

and I used to speat Pig Latin. i know it is not a real language, but it was funny!!!


:b]
you speak hebrew well?
 
Je parle le francias. Tu-as parles francais? Le poisson... tu-as comprendes moi?
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Je parle le francias. Tu-as parles francais? Le poisson... tu-as comprendes moi?
So you are a french speaker? I don't know French... I want to learn Spanish and Portugese though.
 
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Je parle le francias. Tu-as parles francais? Le poisson... tu-as comprendes moi?
So you are a french speaker? I don't know French... I want to learn Spanish and Portugese though.
Yah, I speak french as a second language. I know absolutley 0 Spanish though.
 
Back
Top