Problem

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
My mother and father are from Russia, so, naturally, Russian was my first language, and fyi, I was born here.

BULERIAS said:
My mother and father are from Russia, so, naturally, Russian was my first language, and fyi, I was born here.
Then how'd you learn English so darn well?

I don't know enough of a second language, but I know a little Spanish, and I'm taking a Latin course.

PKMNRULES! said:
BULERIAS said:
Then how'd you learn English so darn well?

I don't know enough of a second language, but I know a little Spanish, and I'm taking a Latin course.
How'd I learn English? From TV, I believe. I was watching it a lot when I was little, and I just repeated what I heard.

Mi hablar Espanol!!!

and hebrew!!!!

and I used to speat Pig Latin. i know it is not a real language, but it was funny!!!

:blink:

THEBOBINATOR said:
Mi hablar Espanol!!!

and hebrew!!!!

and I used to speat Pig Latin. i know it is not a real language, but it was funny!!!

:b]
Me too! except pig latin.Where did you learn pig latin anyways?

It's not a probalem it requires a recount which can be done from the Admin CP.

THEBOBINATOR said:
Mi hablar Espanol!!!

and hebrew!!!!

:b]
you speak hebrew well?

Je parle le francias. Tu-as parles francais? Le poisson... tu-as comprendes moi?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Je parle le francias. Tu-as parles francais? Le poisson... tu-as comprendes moi?
So you are a french speaker? I don't know French... I want to learn Spanish and Portugese though.

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
So you are a french speaker? I don't know French... I want to learn Spanish and Portugese though.
Yah, I speak french as a second language. I know absolutley 0 Spanish though.

Back