• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

💲Pricing Help Please!💲

BunnyTears

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I'd say.. perhaps 50-75 TBT for smaller things, such as the boba chibis? omg im in love with the boba chibis

Your art is soo freakingAMAZING???
It's honestly worth more than I can afford LMAO I would say AT LEAST 200 TBT for less detailed pieces and 500+ for detailed ones. ;v; IGB bells, definitely at least 10-20 million+ per piece.
For your animations,definitely charge more tho because I'm sure those are time consuming;o;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd say.. perhaps 50-75 TBT for smaller things, such as the boba chibis? omg im in love with the boba chibis

I do agree for rlly small things like the boba Chibis to charge a little less than 200.. 50-100 TBT sounds reasonable!!

Your art is soo freakingAMAZING???
It's honestly worth more than I can afford LMAO I would say AT LEAST 200 TBT for less detailed pieces and 500+ for detailed ones. ;v; IGB bells, definitely at least 10-20 million+ per piece.
For your animations,definitely charge more tho because I'm sure those are time consuming;o;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do agree for rlly small things like the boba Chibis to charge a little less than 200.. 50-100 TBT sounds reasonable!!

Thank you both!! <3 my cheapest would definitely have to be my sketches and simple ferals/mimi style though, I believe! Since I work on a 3ds, my boba chibis are drawn by hand each time! o: It makes for them being just a bittt time consuming!

Thank you both!! <3 my cheapest would definitely have to be my sketches and simple ferals/mimi style though, I believe! Since I work on a 3ds, my boba chibis are drawn by hand each time! o: It makes for them being just a bittt time consuming!

Oml!!! I'm so surprised, I use my 3ds to draw as well but the quality of your pictures are 100 times better,, I never would have guessed!!!
I assumed that you drew with a tablet using a base for your bobas... but since you draw them by scratch each time then DEFFF charge more. They're super cute!!!! *v* (tbh I would love one when you open a shop aaaa)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(((also can I ask what drawing application you use for art????))

Oml!!! I'm so surprised, I use my 3ds to draw as well but the quality of your pictures are 100 times better,, I never would have guessed!!!
I assumed that you drew with a tablet using a base for your bobas... but since you draw them by scratch each time then DEFFF charge more. They're super cute!!!! *v* (tbh I would love one when you open a shop aaaa)

Thank you MadMonster!! And aA thank you so much!!<3 I found a little method to make them as HQ as possible (which isn't great, lol). I'm very excited to open shop and can't wait to see if you stop by to order something little!! I appreciate your help so so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And I use Colors!3d!

Thank you MadMonster!! And aA thank you so much!!<3 I found a little method to make them as HQ as possible (which isn't great, lol). I'm very excited to open shop and can't wait to see if you stop by to order something little!! I appreciate your help so so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And I use Colors!3d!

wh-wHATTT!!!
fammmm u need to share ur secret with me ;o;
I've used colors3d for as long as I can remember but I can't figure out how to get my pics to look nice when I upload them hhhHHhhhhHH

hehe sorry for clogging up ur thread uwuu feel free to VM me if you wanna!!~ (also yo send me your colors username!! I'll follow u owo)

whoaaaaa your art is so pretty!!!
idk how much but I would def pay a lot!!
for the smaller things like simple icons I would say around 100 tbt though!!

Last edited:
your art is really good! I'm even more impressed that you draw on your 3ds omg *_____*
I would say it's worth a lot of tbt, I would pay at least 200 for the busts/icons, twice that or more for full bodies, and even more for animation cause it takes a long time. For sketches I agree with the users above, somwhere around 50-100 depending on size? at the very least ^^
If you decide to open comissions I'll definitely be interested!

whoaaaaa your art is so pretty!!!
idk how much but I would def pay a lot!!
for the smaller things like simple icons I would say around 100 tbt though!!

Tysm!!<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

your art is really good! I'm even more impressed that you draw on your 3ds omg *_____*
I would say it's worth a lot of tbt, I would pay at least 200 for the busts/icons, twice that or more for full bodies, and even more for animation cause it takes a long time. For sketches I agree with the users above, somwhere around 50-100 depending on size? at the very least ^^
If you decide to open comissions I'll definitely be interested!
Oh wow, thank you!! I think i'm getting a better grasp on these prices now c:

your art is so cute!!! i would say 5-20mil bells depending on the size/complexity! not sure about tbt bells pricing cuz i'm new

Probably 50-300 based on views and complexity. If I ever get more bells, I would be really interested in buying your beautiful art!

ok but wow your art style is super cute!

Sketches: 50 - 100tbt depending on complexity of design
Anthros: min 250tbt
Ferals: min 150tbt
Humans - min 350tbt
Sparkle Bust Icons - 150tbt
Wiggly Icons - min 400tbt
Complex Loop Animation - 500tbt or more depending on complexity
Customs - not sure since I never comm'd for these
Boba Chibis - min 100tbt
"Mimi" style chibis - min 150tbt

Back