• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Premium: Perfect Apples (Peaches are native + bell bloom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cass

Bells
New Horizons Token
Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (13) +
If you plan on visiting, stay on the blue path and only go to Re-Tail!
Also, please don't talk to my villagers, thanks! <3

< 3DS code is here <

Message or reply with yours and I'll add you ASAP and let you know when my gates are open.

My bell-bloom ordinance is in effect and my native is peaches

Also, carp is premium but I don't think that anyone cares about that xD​

I'll come over, and plus I need someone to take Katie lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait forget it. sorry

I would also like to sell my apples if you come back soon.
FC: 4871-5607-5657

Just added you, I'm going to round up some baskets of fruit so just let me know when you're ready! Did you want a basket of perfect apples?

Just added you, I'm going to round up some baskets of fruit so just let me know when you're ready! Did you want a basket of perfect apples?

Nah that's perfectly fine <3
Thank you though!

Gates are open!!

Looks like we got disconnected! :/
Do you mind if I come back and re-sell those last few apples? I think your tip disappeared when we got disconnected. ;(

Looks like we got disconnected! :/
Do you mind if I come back and re-sell those last few apples? I think your tip disappeared when we got disconnected. ;(

Yeah I wasn't sure what happened >-<'
I'm re-opening my gates now, come on back~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back