• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Your Town Map

WVW69ji_D6cpKx0vDQ.jpg

I like maps that are cut mostly in half c:

I got bored from my old town, also I made some mistakes (like building the cafe and campsite in
the wrong places etc.), so I started a new one:

View attachment 180827
(sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Mellphis
Mayor: Pellie
Fruit: Cherry​

I'm not sure what I will doing with the town, the only thing I planned right now is that I will make
a park on the left side. The cafe will be there where the blue house is. I also don't know which
villagers I want as well as what I'm doing with the private beach.

Wow that is almost literally mine, but mirrored. Townhall and Retail are switched. Animal Crossing  NL Woodfall town 2016.jpg

.eJwNxksOwiAQANC7cACG4Sf2DG40xsYloQglbSEwrox317d6H_buG5tYJmpjAljWEWpf-KDafYo81Zq26Ns6eKg7eCIf8h4PGoDOKtSI-mTRSjRCg0SntfoXrXFCCeFgfsz2XIq6XZ_5JS9343lpiX1_gm4lVA.M_4P_G-5GE4ettbwlJoLW8mdiRQ.jpg

My map that I reset to January 1st a couple days ago, I'm time travelling softly after I spend an hour+ and do everything I need to do. The plan is to get it up to the current date somehow. I'm already on the 12th of January. I called it Disney because I had no better ideas, and I'm going to book my trip to Disney soon so it got me excited.

P4RYB2q.jpg

I just started it recently so it barely has anything like new bridges and the cafe and etc
I'm also expecting Frank to come in so I'm gonna plot reset that day :p

View attachment 182414

I just started it recently so it barely has anything like new bridges and the cafe and etc
I'm also expecting Frank to come in so I'm gonna plot reset that day :p

Your map is so cute! I love how almost everyone is on the Northern part of the map. And you're getting Frank soon? I think he's great! One of my faves. Cute town - can't wait to see where you place the cafe :)

.eJwNxksOwiAQANC7cACG4Sf2DG40xsYloQglbSEwrox317d6H_buG5tYJmpjAljWEWpf-KDafYo81Zq26Ns6eKg7eCIf8h4PGoDOKtSI-mTRSjRCg0SntfoXrXFCCeFgfsz2XIq6XZ_5JS9343lpiX1_gm4lVA.M_4P_G-5GE4ettbwlJoLW8mdiRQ.jpg

My map that I reset to January 1st a couple days ago, I'm time travelling softly after I spend an hour+ and do everything I need to do. The plan is to get it up to the current date somehow. I'm already on the 12th of January. I called it Disney because I had no better ideas, and I'm going to book my trip to Disney soon so it got me excited.

I think my first map ever looked something like this!!

7k7iVvF.png
It's a little bit outdated, there is a fourth player house at the end of the white road next to The Roost.

Last edited:
Omg you guys I've been resetting for a good day and half. It seems like I'll never be satisfied with anything. I'm gonna go crazy

tumblr_od1fbbyhLY1rz6qa1o1_1280.jpg
I couldn't be happier with my town map. It's perfectly symmetrical with the event plaza right in the middle and I was able to set up my paths evenly on both sides :)

Restarted my town and finally found a map that I'm happy with :)

WVW69jmu09QMbphMkQ

Town name: Lunabell
Native fruit: Apple

I really love this layout as it feels spacious and easy to navigate. My first town had a similar layout as well, and I do miss having a private beach like the one in my first town.

And here's my first town:

WVW69jmu7Wca2yDkmX

Town: Moonbow
Native fruit: Cherry

Last edited:
received_1663980297264494.jpg

I recently reset the town and I dunno if it's good because the town tree's placement is too backed up to the cliff for my liking and Re-Tail is in the heart of the town which is weird. But I don't want to reset :(

So I reset one of my towns in anticipation of the new Amiibo Cards coming. Figured I could go ahead and get the town good and started and pwps put down. I like the map ALOT.

The upside: circle grass (honestly didn't care what grass I got), green station, great area for a villager neighborhood, really neat layout of retail and town hall. I also luv where I put my house. Right by the waterfall and private beach. Luv the area where the tree is.

The downside: oranges (wanted peaches), brown town hall.

hpRZlaH.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, I like how those two ponds by Re-Tail and town hall are so close to each other! If it fits, it would be lovely to have a pwp there. :blush:

Back