• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

~*"*~Post Your Daily Chore List for ACNL~*"*~

Morning routine:

- Run to cliff side (right next to my house) to check the private beach for hybrids (preferably blue roses but hasn`t happened yet).
- Take mail from mailbox. Read the mail.
- Systematically run through town to dig up anything new and hit the fake rock and money rock.
- Go to the shop and check for furniture I can give as presents to villagers, songs for my radio and bushels I want (blue hydrangea!).
- Talk to the early birds (Gladys for example).
- Sell stuff, remove presents from letters, sell what I don`t need.
- Bury stuff I bought with first character I want to give to 2nd character, (certain furniture sets and music)
- Water hybrids, pick up hybrids and placing them where I want them.
- Fixing square if there was a tent the day before/check for visitors if I haven`t ran into them yet.
- Remove unwanted boring flowers villagers have placed.

Evening routine:
- Talk to villagers.
- Write letters.
- Planned visits. (although they really start to bore me, especially when they visit my home, visiting theirs is better).
- Sometimes go to the island. (I completed my most prized Cabana series, nothing really left there, except never appearing silver axe).
- Sometimes bughunt if i need money on the island late at night, I store it in my house and in the box. After that if I want more money, I go again to island twice with my 2nd character and stock her as well.

I think thats about it. I almost completed my museum so I don`t do that much fishing and bughunting anymore. Good thing, because with the crapload of trees in my town, its a really huge task to find missing bugs. :\ Sometimes I just change some stuff up, just for the hell of it, but most importantly is that I want a lot of trees and bushels in my town. I like a "forest" feel to my town. Makes hide and seek awesome as well. :D

Let's see, check in on all villagers, bang money rocks, check the plaza, go into stores for new things. That's about it, 20 minutes. :)

Check for fossils and find money/ore rocks. Check the plaza and message board. Usually do these things before the town fully wakes up. Obviously talk to the townies who are awake and check if anyone's in boxes or is moving in.

Once the town is active I shop at all the shops. n_n Then get to work making bells, talking/helping townies, etc.

1. dig up stuff
2. break the ore rock
3. money rock
4. talk to villagers
5. shop
6. Shrunk's jokes
7. special events (tents, holidays)
8. water flowers

-Mail.
-Check Plaza, check campsite.
-Check main street.
-Weeding and digging.
-Water hybrids.
-Plant trees.
-Talk to Isabelle, start new PWP.

My daily chore list for when I get up:

-Check mail.
-Go to event plaza and check if Redd is there.
-Check my board for upcoming events and deals at the shop.
-See whose up and chat with them for a bit, see who pings me for tasks and if they're moving.
-Check campsite.
-Head to the shopping plaza, check all stores for new items and such.
-Say hi to Isabelle and spend time with her for a bit. She's always in there by herself all day, and sometimes I wish she would wander around town for a bit to get some fresh air or something and hang out with everyone. I worry about her a lot. She's a resident in my town, not just my secretary.
-Check the HH Showcase for new homes.
-Look around town for stray flowers and such where I want things natural and untouched, and remove them. I usually sell them.
-I used to check dig spots. Unless they start getting rampant, I don't dig them out anymore. I'm tired of gyroids and my museums fossil collection is complete, and I don't need to sell them because I have enough bells saved to not need bells. I usually throw them away.
-Shake the few bare tree's I have for bells and stray items, and possibly a bagworm which I have yet to catch.

This is just about everything I do everyday.

Last edited:
Nowadays I run around town to see how everyone is doing, check on any new flower growths, water all the flowers and do landscaping, check the emporium, and earn money to give to my best friend Shirohibiki because she's always buying new villagers. -3-

- walk around town picking up all fossils and gyroids that I find
- get rid of weeds while doing so
- hit the ore rock, never bother with money rock since I got tiles/flowers all around most rocks
- quit and save several times and go back in game right away to make sure that I get to talk to all villagers and that none of them are moving
- check shops to see whats up for sale
- get fossils assessed, sell fossils (already got all my fossils in the museum) gyroids and re-orderable purchases
- fill pockets up with **** that villagers wont want, do diving trick over and over until I get one pwp
- spend the rest of the day running errands for villagers and catching bugs/fishing

Nowadays I run around town to see how everyone is doing, check on any new flower growths, water all the flowers and do landscaping, check the emporium, and earn money to give to my best friend Shirohibiki because she's always buying new villagers. -3-

-COUGHS LOUDLY-

Ahem. <3 My daily chores have shifted a bit since I got three copies, but I try to keep it the same!
- Check mail
- Dig up fossils/gyroids
- Break ore rock
- Talk to villagers/look for pings
- Check plaza and signboard
- Check campsite
- Check shops
- Assess the stupid fossils and sell them/the ore/whatever else I need to sell
- Check to see if anyone's moving
- TT if needed, or move on to the next copy.
- Help Fawful get items she needs because she's a dumbbutt. That I love. <3

-Check mail (if any)
-Shake trees and hit rocks
-Pull weeds and unwanted flowers
-Dig for fossils
-Check shops
-Sell unwanted items to Re-tail

-check mail
-check mew coupons initiatives
-do the initiative
-play puzzle league for more coupons
-check harvey shop and the rv of the day
-check main street shops
-decorate with the last furniture pieces purchased the day before

switch to the other trhee characters and repeat all the points minus 4th and 5th

Last edited:
1) Check mail!
2) Talk to dreamies! + Doing all their requests
3) See who's at campground
4) Checking Main Street
5) Getting More Emotions From Shrunk

-Read Mail, open presents and delete unwanted mail
-Walk around town pulling weeds, digging up fossils, gyroids and pitfalls, shake trees and make snowman
-Check the campsite for items and talk to Harvey
-Go to mainstreet to assess fossils, look at nooks homes, go to the emporium to buy new items
-Organize and sort through inventory
-Go to the island for farming beetles.

Rinse and repeat!

1. Mail
2. Meow coupon initiatives
3. Water plants
4. Clean up town and landscaping
5. Refurbish new welcome Amiibo items

Whoa old thread revived

>check mail
>check up on villagers
>check campsite (not RV park)
>check stores
>landscape
>complete PWP funds
>dig up fossils

yup.

1. Check fanmail
2. Deal with inventory
3. Talk to nearby neighbors
4. If things were caught on the island, make rounds to sell them
5. Find and talk to everyone
6. Scan daily amiibo and order things
7. Check shops
8. See how I can improve my home(s)

In no particular order:

- Read my mail
- Check the initiatives
- Find all fossils
- Dig up bamboo shoots
- Find the money and gem rock
- Visit the campsite
- Assess fossils
- Go visit Nook's Homes, T&T Emporium, Able Sisters
- Sell fossils/bamboo/gems
- Talk to all the villagers I come across at least once
- Attempt the initiatives

1)Check mail.
2)Check the campground, campsite and police station.
3)Dig up gyroids and fossils.
4)Water the flowers.
5)Check on the Able Sisters, the Nooklings, Kicks, Leif and Gracie.
6) Attempt to complete the initiatives.
7)Do landscaping or trading if necessary.

Last edited:
1) Check mail
2) Dig for fossils or gyroids if it's the day after raining or snowing.
3) Check to see if any of my villagers trying to move on me. They're never allowed to leave, ever!
4) landscaping, if I'm in one of my other towns.
5) Buy stuff from the store to full up my catalog. I do this last for some reason.

Back