post pics of your mayor!

Haha, it's quite okay! I'm realising she's quite unpopular as a villager, but she's really lovely (at least in my town). Maybe it's the eyebrows, I just assume she had a bad accident with the eyebrow pluckers.

omg xDD , idk , its just ;w; , especially Chops too . I had Gala in my town and she's such a cootiepie <3

omg xDD , idk , its just ;w; , especially Chops too . I had Gala in my town and she's such a cootiepie <3

I have Chops in my town too, I really adore him too. Though he keeps going on about his prowess with the ladies. Because of those two, I've become really fond of the piggies!

I have Chops in my town too, I really adore him too. Though he keeps going on about his prowess with the ladies. Because of those two, I've become really fond of the piggies!

oh my owo) chops too ? i can see him chopping lambs or something ;w;

10730905_739477736134199_7441434496097654043_n.jpg

Chillin' with my favourite pal, Truffles. Mayor Louise is all wrapped up warm for a chilly November.

GKajnnO - Imgur.jpg

Truffles is great.I have enough pigs in my town for a double date.Spork has his eye on Lucy.

HNI_0065.JPG This is my main mayor, Phoebe

HNI_0046.JPG This is my second town mayor, Aris. I just created this town, so she hasn't changed much cause I haven't unlocked the hair salon yet (soon >>)

alice.jpg

Also...
hatter.jpg
Won't you join Hatter's tea party?

majesty.jpg
Her majesty, the Queen of Hearts. Off with your head!

There's always so many qr codes for outfits and they're all so cute! I could never decide and so I never wear any of them lol.
This outfit was what I wore for a very long time.
HNI_0048.JPG
However, I'm currently wearing this outfit until winter comes around :)
HNI_0009.JPG

zlCfzSnH8DUVbzVeMh

Back when I had my tan. I'm going to try to get it back.

zlCfzSmhDjUg2Fk5Kw

I originally created this hooded dress for Halloween, but I still use it in November.

zlCfzSmO0Fw2QU9T2b

zlCfzSlkTqEvvqhrFM

Zell thinks quite highly of himself... view from the back of mayor

zlCfzSlM6xIOEu7ir5

'shrooms

zlCfzSlAum0rOTeTyG

My mayor having a rough time on the toilet.

zlCfzSkpOHsX4LEsjE

Bullet to the face!

zlCfzSko10YQTWNz08

zlCfzSkovP4y9u33LZ

Shade gets thrown whilst my mayor wears her casual wear.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's always so many qr codes for outfits and they're all so cute! I could never decide and so I never wear any of them lol.
This outfit was what I wore for a very long time.
View attachment 73856
However, I'm currently wearing this outfit until winter comes around :)
View attachment 73857

Cute! I like the sailor vibe.

My mayor usually wears the outfit in my sig, but I recently changed my alt's patterns and freed up a space for me to finally wear a qr code outfit. There are sooo many nice designs out there, I get the feeling I'll be changing my outfits more regularly now, lol. Here's my current Autumn dress, I think it's pretty cute:

outfit1.JPG

What is that adorable headpiece called??

It's called the coin headpiece :) It's from Gracie's collection during winter so everyone should be able to get it soon, yay!
Thank you nekosync! I try :)! No wonder Kapp'n always flirting with me though hmm...

Back