• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Here If You Have Katie In Your Town!

ForgottenT

♫ drops of jupiter ♫
Bells
Switch
1992-0957-5293
Island
Maple Bark
My Melody Easter Egg
Ruby
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Pokéball
ど
う
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hey, this thread is for everyone who have Katie in their towns.
I suggest that you all comment here, and help each others out.
Pretty simple.
Just post a comment saying that you have Katie.
Then another person who also have Katie can ask if you wanna help each others out.
This way the forum should not get as many "HELP I HAVE KATIE" Threads.

Last edited:
Sure, sorry for the clutter.

I've got Katie. Who wants her/who wants to trade Katies?

Edit: Katie has left

Last edited:
This thread should be made Sticky!

Also: I tried to accept a second Katie in a row today and she dropped her ticket, is this because one had already visited on the same day?

This thread should be made Sticky!

Also: I tried to accept a second Katie in a row today and she dropped her ticket, is this because one had already visited on the same day?

Only 1 Katie a day, If you had her and dropped her off, you can't have one visit. And if you didn't have Katie, only 1 can visit.

Only 1 Katie a day, If you had her and dropped her off, you can't have one visit. And if you didn't have Katie, only 1 can visit.

Ah, ok. I've notified the other guy i said yes to and linked him to this thread.

I have katie in my town if any1 wants her or i be happy to take katie off you don't really need the items of katie since i got them all.

u can only have kaitie for one day ! :O i must have read the wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and if she wanna leave do i have to take her somewhere else or how can i keep her forever :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

u can only have kaitie for one day ! :O i must have read the wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and if she wanna leave do i have to take her somewhere else or how can i keep her forever :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Katie will only stay in your town for a day, if you take her to another town she will send you a letter the next day with rare items you only can get through that.

I had Katie, but she dropped her ticket and didn't get onto the train. I blame the monkey. D8<

i think the title of the thread should be changed to "post here if you have katie in your town!" or something eye catching like that so it won't be missed :3

Katie is in my town. I noticed this just as I was about to go to Club Tortimer. Oh, Katie.

Back