• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I also got loaads of school supplies!
My pencil case
download.jpg
My new Sharpies are kawaii >3<
sharpie.jpg
Notebook
nb.jpg
Sketching pencils
sp.jpg

two new pairs of shoes

school supplies

socks

and i got some other stuff but im still waiting for it to arrive in the mail. + sorry for bad pic quality i was in a hurry

My mom & I moved recently, and I just bought furniture to furnish an entire bedroom
with my dad's money (I got rid of all my old furniture).
I can't even express how grateful I am. (ps: if anybody needs interior
decorating help, I got you lol)
-desk
-desk chair
-bed
-mattress
-dresser
-bookcase
-two nightstands
-chandelier
-matching lamps for nightstands
-lamp that matches chandelier
-jewelry box
-jewelry carousel
-lipstick display case
-quilt and shams
-decorative pillows
-sheets
-plasma screen tv
BASICALLY EVERYTHING AND MORE YOU MIGHT FIND IN A GIRLS' BEDROOM.
yes, this counts as one bc it was all purchased at once lol

Last edited:
I bought some tea, typical Brit I am.

*approval*

I get paid cash in hand for one of my jobs (it's only a summer thing, looking after a small shop - I mostly sit there and play AC because it's so quiet), so I got an envelope with nearly ?300 today :D

Also, Americanbeauty, your new room sounds great! I'm trying to move house and I keep getting excited about decorating a new place... but things keep happening.

Last edited:
I just bought this really awesome broom that dusts my hard wood floors like nothing I've ever owned. WOOPEEEEEE. I 'm gonna do some major house cleaning today. Nothing beats cleaning house on a day off. LOL.

My mom wanted me to buy new clothes, but all I did was buy snacks and eat at Burger King.

Just wanted to say that my post here everytime you get something thread is over 180 pages long and it's been one year since I made this thread so here's to more fun times ahead.

Recent cool purchases

C7eE6OT.jpg

7sOi62U.jpg

bought a loft bed w a full mattress instead of a twin...its ginormous
it's not that large once you get used to it, haha. trust me but yeah much better than a twin

- - - Post Merge - - -

*approval*

I get paid cash in hand for one of my jobs (it's only a summer thing, looking after a small shop - I mostly sit there and play AC because it's so quiet), so I got an envelope with nearly ?300 today :D

Also, Americanbeauty, your new room sounds great! I'm trying to move house and I keep getting excited about decorating a new place... but things keep happening.

when you decorate be sure to tell me about it! it's so fun.

n-new phone today ;v; finally after 4 years of living in the stone age of having a really terrible samsung slide phone >-<

2015-08-29 22.43.03.jpg
2015-08-29 22.43.55.jpg

Last edited:
Back