• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

local jeweler does nose studs for only ?1, good quality ones too! picked up a couple cute ones and another ring

I recently got a Mizuki plush & a Tomoe keychain from Kamisama Kiss as it was a birthday present to me that arrived late. ;v;

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered the new Zelda 3DS which releases in October. MY WALLET UGH.

I went on a day trip out of town and bought new shoes. Before bagging the shoes, the employee checked if the box contained matching sizes, and she laughed about having gotten two left shoes.

I just got home and went through today's haul.
The box had two left shoes.

This is the biggest /facepalm moment of my summer lol

I got a free coffee does that count?? I also got a new tattoo last week, a jellyfish tattoo. It's a best friend tatt, my best friend has a wolf one for me in the same style as my jellyfish.

Ticket for Lars von Trier's Breaking the Waves :D Screening here on Thursday and they had tickets left, sweet mangoes :D

Also, new card/bus ticket crap ugh so expensive.

My mom bought me this really cool....thing that has Christmas lights in it so it looks really nice when I plug it in :)

7E72F518-9207-4A44-8EA1-B5A9ED231272_zpshr2mijyf.jpg

i guess if you didn't know, my name is Alli

Come on, guys. Try harder than that to actually contribute to the thread.

I just got a new wallet since my dog chewed my last one.

Someone is bitter lol.

Anyways seemed like I got some money after all.. Good I need new clothes and food.

My advanced shaver/trimmer just arrived, ordered last night and the next morning its already here. Amazon can surprise ya.

But Jesus this thing is amazing.

Back