• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

just got my paycheck, $54 for every two weeks, which is good because i only work one day a week for only 3 hours

new make up yay! got a new eye shadow palette and some lipsticks :) i do love when there's a 3 for 2 deal going on!

I bought a used, complete copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World for the Nintendo DS.

I used to own it, but seem to have lost my old copy.

Got my ORAS demo. Its fun, but got old after the 6th playthrough. The full game should be a lot better.

got this cone of deliciousness last night

matcha soft serve~
yE2dzoz.png

Last edited:
Didn't bother taking my own picture but I got a full-art Dragonite from a booster pack yesterday ^^ A personal big deal since it's my favorite Pokemon, and now I won't have to spend $15.

2yv1hcz.jpg

I went to Ikea in my lunchbreak today and somehow ended up with a 3ft cuddly shark. I'm not complaining though, he's really awesome! :D

Got some more cool stuff

PICTURES.

N14au9f.jpg

Monster Hunter pillow
E6M3y89.jpg

Coffee cool mugs
oaN0vsz.jpg

Toad shirt

Last edited:
I got cheap sushi from our local supermarket last night, and Hot Cheetos 2 days ago because I wanted to get a sandwich but I only had $6 and most of the good sandwiches were $8-$13. I also got gum 2 days ago because I wanted to save the gum for school incase I forget to bring water to school. Also I got a clarinet cleaning and maintinence (spelled it wrong) kit. That's it.

Back