• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got tickets to the Odd Future Carnival recently.
It's a mini Carnival/Concert thing in Los Angeles with performers such as: Tyler the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Murs, Mac Miller, Pharrell, etc.
I'm pretty hype fam!

Last edited:
I will be getting my super rare Nidorina and Nidoqueen tomy pokemon figures to add to my already big collection in 2 weeks from the Netherlands [: super excited

not very exciting, but I just got my upside down watch thingie, so I can tell the time at work, where we're not allowed to wear wrist-watches :)

I was able to visit a Sanrio store recently. Big deal for me since all of the nearby ones closed down. My mom got me this even though I have a ton of Sanrio tote bags. It's sooooo cute.
77cc6353b8f1414b3248b744635174da.jpg

i got a candy cane and i bought a coke afterschool >:3c
im also making the anime club watch markiplier plays fnaf. plus im going to go see the book of life later.

I was gonna take a picture but I put the postcards up already .3.
Alright, from Hollister I got the Palisades body mist and a tribal print cheetah shirt, from River Island a Lucky Charms cereal bar, a furry cape bib thing, a velvet playsuit and a graphic tee, and I traded in my first copy of ACNL for Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns.
Finally, I got five postcards to put up on my wall from Paperchase, and another pen I use to draw.
Small haul indeed. ;D

Last edited:
I tend to be unorganised and would put my cartridges in the wrong cases. Because of that, I would have to pop open a bunch of cases just to find the one I'm looking for. To solve that, I finally got this.
Photo%2010-18-14%2C%2011%2052%2005%20PM.jpg

I got a bottle of water.
omg I'm so boring xD
Oh and a download code for the Special Demo Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby.

I ordered Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney from Amazon :)

I bought X-Men: Days of Future Past on DVD, I saw it three times at the movies, and now I get to take them all home <3

Back